Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Timmy Tee

Thread: Change the scripts Nordeus!

Dreamer

Change the scripts Nordeus!

Every now and then, a new line pops up, but generally it is a new phrase for a shot, a foul, or a penalty.

How can the ref wave play on AFTER booking a player only to be called back by his linesman?

When was the last update to the defence script?

"DEFENDER with a long clearance up field/clears the danger/ambitious long through ball/tries to turn defence right back in to attack". Or something along those lines. Then there is the "spins off/ricochets off" line. YAWN!

Why oh why can't they play the ball out of defence? I want my defence to start a slow attack, passing the ball about a la Barça/Spain, but no, they just hoof it upfield every time according to the commentary. I've tried switching the tactics around to short passing etc. but nothing. HOOF HOOF HOOF, every time.

And another thing, why are there never offsides in this game? We have the offside trap option, but what is the point if an offside is never given? I have occasionally seen the line "beats the offside trap" but nobody is ever beaten by it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

yes !!!

Nice pass out of defence.............

calmly out of defence......

VERY EASY to change
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Every now and then, a new line pops up, but generally it is a new phrase for a shot, a foul, or a penalty.

How can the ref wave play on AFTER booking a player only to be called back by his linesman?

When was the last update to the defence script?

"DEFENDER with a long clearance up field/clears the danger/ambitious long through ball/tries to turn defence right back in to attack". Or something along those lines. Then there is the "spins off/ricochets off" line. YAWN!

Why oh why can't they play the ball out of defence? I want my defence to start a slow attack, passing the ball about a la Barça/Spain, but no, they just hoof it upfield every time according to the commentary. I've tried switching the tactics around to short passing etc. but nothing. HOOF HOOF HOOF, every time.

And another thing, why are there never offsides in this game? We have the offside trap option, but what is the point if an offside is never given? I have occasionally seen the line "beats the offside trap" but nobody is ever beaten by it.
    are you kidding me?

- [name] frantically kicks the ball out of bounds for a throw in, otherwise [name] would have been one on one with the keeper

- [GK] hoofs the ball downfield...[ST] miraculously controls the ball, brings it down, and his first touch pays off as he rounds the GK...he must score! (of course he passes to the defender who turns out to be The Flash, and makes it all the way downfield to collect the pass from the ST and shanks it wide!)

- [DEF] backpass was horrible and [ST] is in alone on the GK!

- momentum is building from the backline as [DEF] passes it out calmly to the midfield

Really? Is nordeus so inept at programming that they cant add a bunch of new phrases that make this game a bit more exciting? I am going to steal this quote, but I think a roomfull of monkeys with typewriters can come up with something better just by randomness.

Nordues needs to stop focusing on the greedy token aspect of the game and focus on the gameplay aspect. This game engine, the commentary and the overall game is falling behind what their customers are expecting from a game they pay to play.

change or die. simple. someone will come along with something better and they, Nordues, is choosing to alienate their current fans. it just makes it easier to quit and play something else.

More commentaries, more lag, more like FM

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    More commentaries, more lag, more like FM
    Isnt that what T11 is trying to be, but online? Not sure what you are trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Isnt that what T11 is trying to be, but online? Not sure what you are trying to say...
    It make the game feels like FM...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    It make the game feels like FM...
    And this is a BAD thing???? FM is a great game and for this game to become like FM can only be a positive thing. Right now, T11 is FM's retarded little brother.