Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Highest Known Level

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    These levels are way too high; it requires a minimum of around 4.5 years of playing to reach those. In my opinion, there should have been a cap at around level 25 (that is, after 2 years of playing). Level 25 would be the top most level, enough teams would be available, and it would likely be less boring. Going beyond level 25 is likely to be unnecessary.
    I agree.. thats why I have less and less interest for this game since I won my first WC (and few league titles/CL finals).. when I think about this game (how it can be in the next few months/years), I really see nothing that makes me want to play like it was in first 3-5 seasons.. game like this should have site with historical stats/records of all the GM's/Clubs, some cool stuff that will make you want to play it more and more.. and like you said, there should be top most level and in the top 3 levels, we should have relegations for 3 or 4 worst teams.. thing like this would make me want to play to reach that highest level and then keep playing at it as long as posibble.. now Im just playing in free time for fun, but like I said, I spend less and less time cuz I know there is nothing interesting at higher levels and it feels like you play it for no reason when we don't have that one top level with strongest teams..

I remember when I was at level 5 or 6 and noticed a guy from level 40+ that was cheering for my opponent.. I just checked his team and I was like wtf..

..but Nordeus don't care, the game generates good money for them, so they're just adding minor things from time to time and thats it..

Highest Known Level-2016-04-07-16_56_48-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I tried to find out from Nordeus the real numbers so here they are:

Highest League Level 53
    Highest Manager Level 58

I hope everyone is happy now
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I tried to find out from Nordeus the real numbers so here they are:

Highest League Level 53
    Highest Manager Level 58

I hope everyone is happy now
    What's the difference? I have been playing since Sep. 2011, and now in my 63rd season...

I found a player with the level 59 from my server, I'm not sure if this is the highest

Famous
    ^^^

No, it isn't. I have friends at 64.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^^

No, it isn't. I have friends at 64.
    those comments are from a year ago tho
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by nhatlinh0710 View Post
    I found a player with the level 59 from my server, I'm not sure if this is the highest
    that was from a year ago tho
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Still lvl 28 because 4 times i play 2-3 seasons and i stop playing for 1 year haha. I dont know how my account still excist after 1+ year inactive lol :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123