Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Unliking CL Competition

Rookie

Unliking CL Competition

Why the hell we can't win easiest match without adding WIN Bonus? It seems like they are always favourable to weak teams if we didn't add win bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Why the hell we can't win easiest match without adding WIN Bonus? It seems like they are always favourable to weak teams if we didn't add win bonus?
    That was ridiculous... On the other hand, I won 3-0 without bonus.

Actually 4-4-1-1 is a very bleak and defensive formation. You have to stretch out the defence to create chances. Try formation with wingers, like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-5-1V, 5-2-2-1. 4-2-2-2, HELL NO, the defence is very bleak, for the last 2 seasons I've lost every match with that.
    I'd recommend the 5-2-2-1 or 4-3-2-1; 4-5-1V, again, can be very low scoring, but doesn't concede much.
    hedayatm96 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    In CL nothing works for me if I didn't put WIN Bonus
    Season 6 I played with this formation i put win bonus in CL & beat stronger teams
    Season 5&4&3 didn't put win bonus I got draw to weaker team of my group table
    In CL if u don't put win bonus even weakest team can beat you or draw this is rubbish

I leage 6 I put win bounce but lost the game I decided to change formation to 4-1-4-1 for the next match and waiting for good result.
    What is your idea about this formation?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hedayatm96 View Post
    I leage 6 I put win bounce but lost the game I decided to change formation to 4-1-4-1 for the next match and waiting for good result.
    What is your idea about this formation?

The attacking combination, IMO, should be any one of these:
    •ST-ST
    •AML-ST-AMR
    •ST-AMC-ST
    •AML-AMC-AMR-ST

This is what I've thought on paper. Nagu generally plays 4-4-1-1, so he's facing unsatisfactory results.
    Another combination can be AML-ST-ST-AMR, but it's way too attacking. I'll never go for 5 man in the AM-ST region. So the most attacking formation you can go, without compromising on the defence or midfield, is the 3N-3N-2W-2. In season 5 I experimented a bit with 3-man formations, and I slayed a tanking guy 11-0. I found this formation to be the most attacking.

@Nagu S Baragi, you should be desperately in for a change in tactics.
    hedayatm96 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    The attacking combination, IMO, should be any one of these:
    •ST-ST
    •AML-ST-AMR
    •ST-AMC-ST
    •AML-AMC-AMR-ST

This is what I've thought on paper. Nagu generally plays 4-4-1-1, so he's facing unsatisfactory results.
    Another combination can be AML-ST-ST-AMR, but it's way too attacking. I'll never go for 5 man in the AM-ST region. So the most attacking formation you can go, without compromising on the defence or midfield, is the 3N-3N-2W-2. In season 5 I experimented a bit with 3-man formations, and I slayed a tanking guy 11-0. I found this formation to be the most attacking.

@Nagu S Baragi, you should be desperately in for a change in tactics.
    At first I use st~St but my team just only socered 1 goal in 4 match after that I change it to 4-1-4-1 and want to test it 😢

Quote Originally Posted by hedayatm96 View Post
    At first I use st~St but my team just only socered 1 goal in 4 match after that I change it to 4-1-4-1 and want to test it 😢

Try aml-st-amr, the wingers will pounce on their defence.
    hedayatm96 likes this.