Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bidding

no one wants to throw token, because everyone buy it with with money, unless like you hacking it......nothing personal

bt i have used 1 token per round, once i did twice at 00.03 and 00.01

and the same time opponent also bid, and due to that the knock out round continued.......

dont know about negotiation.....but yea DEAF EARS

this fourm i dont think its official,because no one take action or revert back saying will consider you openion, even if you post in suggestion page....no one will answer you

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    A lot of people playing the game don't know how to bid at all. I've witnessed countless times people bidding multiple times per round. If they want to throw tokens away ... that's their problem.

I wish negotiations were a bit better, if we could offer up which players we wanted for negotiation it would be much more fun. And also block offers on players we DON'T want to sell! But ... it'll never happen, I've suggested this numerous times. Deaf ears N.

Rookie
    People who go up to round 48 are certainly hacking it. I am sure of it! And they are cheating the money spenders who went up to that point for a player. No player is worth 48 tokens.

Same as Bale. No player is worth 100M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12