• 1 Post By Deghinsea
  • 1 Post By milanobill
  • 1 Post By fingermouse27
  • 1 Post By leddy
  • 1 Post By Jeffrey Lim

Thread: Players are getting Injured like hell :(

Angry Players are getting Injured like hell :(

Hi,
    I've been playing T11 for more than a month now and i'm experiencing something unusual and annoying.

I put players to play the matches only if they are at high health (condition) but I still get 1 or 2 players injured in every match that i have played recently, and the heal time is also too long like 6-8 days, I haven't experienced such thing before, I ran out of boosts and have no substitutes to place my injured players, any help?
    additional information: I am at level 2, season 2,
    1st in League.
    Quarter final in both Cup and Ch. League..

Its not Shaolin soccer or a street fighting game !!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    You can't really do anything appart from the usual upgrading the grass and medical facilities, playing with rested players and train on normal intensity. Injuring ratio in this game is highly unrealistic. Once I had a 20man squad and I had 7 injured players and 1 with red card. So my only sub for the cup semifinal was the 2nd GK!!!
    Danish Zaidi likes this.

Read my thread " Disgusted by constant rip-offs" its on page 2 now and its basically me having the same problem and others have some great advice, apparently the system recognises that you use health packs so ensures you have lots of injuries to make them money. STOP using the health packs and you dont get injuries. Crazy reverse pscychology to beat the game
    Danish Zaidi likes this.

tbh buying the grass and other upgrades doesnt seem to do anything at all. im now level 7 and have bought all the ones available to me. i still get just as many injuries and the length of them seems no different.
    Danish Zaidi likes this.

We are all Lambs to the slaughter with the game, but we are still here waiting our turn for the injuries to come. They seem to come when you really need your top player. I guess if everyone buys tokens then they will get the cash to make it more realistic, but its a bit of fun and try putting a player out of position to cover injury....it works sometimes
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I just bought a player specially for my CL quarter final match, and guess what, he got injured in the first 15 mins and out for 3 days
    Danish Zaidi likes this.