Thread: Obtaining free Tokens through surveys and advertising websites safe??

Obtaining free Tokens through surveys and advertising websites safe??

I recently started playing this game through the app which I downloaded on my new Samsung Galaxy Express. I accidentally stumbled upon some methods of obtaining FREE tokens by either watching a simple video trailer. There are more forms including completing a survey, downloading a game app and installing it etc.

What I want to know is, are these websites safe? When I access these sites on my desktop, i get signals of it being a dangerous website.

I just dont want the headache of viruses on my desktop and phone. Can anyone else share their experience?

Been fine for me - been mostly installing and uninstalling apps etc.

I have already installed 2 games and played them for a few minutes, but I still havent received the tokens...am I doing something wrong?

in worst case scenario your email will to sold to the 3rd party aka spam mail

It doesn't look like you are doing anything wrong, I have found that a lot of the offers very rarely credit without me having to report it. I think they expect a lot of people to just forget about it but I always report the offers not paying as otherwise its just a waste of my time. I try to avoid downloading the games to my laptop as they install a lot of rubbish with the games which makes it hard to get rid of everything. I have not had any problems with any apps on my iphone which can then be deleted easily once the tokens have been credited.