Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: You think Striker,Midfield,Defender and Goalkeeper which part most important?

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    Agree with fmldotcom ... But tbh, in this game, a good goalscorer makes a huge difference. More than having a good GK, defender or midfielder.
    If a must, I prefer a monster of MC, I have legend MC last 5 seasons with dribbling SA and he's been a monster, raking in at least 50-60 goals and assists per season. My team always have 6* GK, 7* DC, 9*MC, 8*AMC/ST and 6*ST. reason I say the middle spine needed as strongest because no matter what formation you use, those players always play, as for wingers, not always needed when you play formations such as 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2. Invest in players that will sure start in every formation is more practical.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    I would say mid and dc. I have been playing with crap strikers and gk and on course for a treble. My strikers cant hit the barn door but my midfielders do all the scoring. Also, tho my keeper aint all that, only let in four goals this season in the league because of my def. My keeper usually take a nap in the matches because he has nothing to do.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree to an extent, I have good keepers, but some games I could put a cardboard effigy out and no difference would be seen...
    But, I think it is important to have good strikers, especially in a competitive league where goal difference is the decider.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123