Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: You think Striker,Midfield,Defender and Goalkeeper which part most important?

every player can be important to a team. I like really a balanced team. I think a balanced team perform better than a unbalanced team. That's my opinion.
    Cat Harrison and flatthg like this.

Rookie
    Anyone who had played football anytime know there is not any position more important than other. Every players are important. Everyone.

In this game, i think it also is. Every player add. Maybe the most important player in your squad is who have more skill points, doesnt matter his position.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have an MC who is out-scoring one of my strikers. I have a DL who is my 4th highest scorer. My GK has only had 3 goals pass him in the league, which has a lot to do with my DC pair also. It's not the position, rather how they perform.

every team needs strong back bone.

Gk, DC, MC, ST

need 4 strong players through out middle, the rest can be whatever the best you can get, although being a good manager is bringing out the best with your resources, thus why teams build style and formation around star players.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

It's about the right tactic, if you have a Team which can switch easily to an counter Tactic and is able to play it right... There is no Position which I could say is the best, one of my ST is on of the best Assists in the League and even he made a lot of Goals, the other one make more Goals but is dropping in Assists behind the other one. One of my AML/AMC/AMR make a lot of Goals, most from an Assisting other Player. So I would say: Team-Play over all! All Positions are needed, and all have to do a pretty good job, we are looking more on Assists and Goals, but how often did a defender kept your ass? How often did the Goalkeeper catched the corner ball or the free strike to save the 0?
    Cat Harrison and fmldotcom like this.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Believe it all depends on the formation/module you are using/playing. Every formation/module have it's key to success. It's like a living mechanism.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Well for me DMC is the most important position on the field. I don't give a damn about the other positions

Depends on ur game plan. If you wanted to go control the middle of the field and play steady possesion football, packing the middle with 5 players is ideal I guess. Don't think there is any "which parts are most important".
    Last edited by meis; 08-17-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    every team needs strong back bone.

Gk, DC, MC, ST

need 4 strong players through out middle, the rest can be whatever the best you can get, although being a good manager is bringing out the best with your resources, thus why teams build style and formation around star players.
    I second this all the way and that's what i alwais did both on the p2p and f2p accounts. One man per sector being the strongest among the others, in every sector.

So far, my f2p accounts won league/cl and overall alwais did good without a single scout, ao i do believe that's the way.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Apprentice
    Agree with fmldotcom ... But tbh, in this game, a good goalscorer makes a huge difference. More than having a good GK, defender or midfielder.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast