Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6* players?

Quote Originally Posted by ads25490 View Post
    Yes we are both level 6, and he brought the players under an hour ago and they are 53 rated no way he could power train them that's not possible.
    That's impossible. Q50 are 5* on lvl 7. You will need to provide a screenshot or a pic to convince us the opposite.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

How will I get a screen shot? I'm telling the truth lol we are both level 6, in the same league, he sees the same players I do in the market, he said he got them from one of his mates teams and I can confirm the player in question is 53 rated shouldn't need a screen shot lol

Rookie
    I guess he is just joking with you then :P. He bought him from the scout list. I bet he has a SA too.

Q50 is 7 star at level 5, so yeah, 6 star at level 6 - scout level. He paid 50T for the player, simple. My CL opponent has a Q55 GK at level 5. He must have spent a fortune power training him up. My Q45 strikers still put 3 passed him.

6* players aren't exactly the be all and end all anyways...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I know they aren't and he's not joking he only has a couple of tokens and brought the 53 rated player for 10 tokens and has another couple lined up soon, but what I don't get is they don't come up in the news that he signed them but his other transfers do?

Pro
    I don't think players bought through negotiation list or scout list show up in the news unless there was a transfer between players who are both your friends... I don't buy his story, you need to see it with your own eyes

Well either way he is getting 53 rated and higher players and I'm not.

He bought tokens and spent them on personal trainer (idiot). Now making an excuse for it. Guess he wont have more?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12