Thread: Bidding...

Rookie

Bidding...

Hello All,

Today while bidding for a player, i wasted 14 tokens on one AMC. Money was not an object. It was just with one other person that i was competing with for the player. When i won the guy, i really felt bad for the guy who lost out. Do you think, the guy losing the player should get his tokens back, or at least part of what he spent on bidding? I know in an ideal world it should. But hey, we don't live in one!

No... He shouldn't get any tokens back because we all should know how the auction system works. I've lost hundreds of T in auctions because that's how it is.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I know how the auction system is. And we have all lost tokens for bids, its not just you!

But in a way, its unfair. You can compare it in real life, MU bid 3 times for Cesc, all got rejected, but its not like MU had to pay up all three times to Barca?

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    Hello All,

Today while bidding for a player, i wasted 14 tokens on one AMC. Money was not an object. It was just with one other person that i was competing with for the player. When i won the guy, i really felt bad for the guy who lost out. Do you think, the guy losing the player should get his tokens back, or at least part of what he spent on bidding? I know in an ideal world it should. But hey, we don't live in one!
    Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    I know how the auction system is. And we have all lost tokens for bids, its not just you!

But in a way, its unfair. You can compare it in real life, MU bid 3 times for Cesc, all got rejected, but its not like MU had to pay up all three times to Barca?

Then people would place more bids then usual, with T they don't (or wouldn't) have at first place. It would just cause a hell of a mess and corrupt the entire system.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    It would just stretch the the rounds Normally bids close at something like 9-12 rounds. It would go up to 20-25. That is ok if you think of getting a player. And even then, not saying return all the tokens. Some part of it is also alright. Like whatever bid after round X.