Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why do i lose a game when i heave better players? Bug?

I can tell you my friend...this game is random and you need to understand that...

Show me a rule where it states you have to have 2MC's to the best of my knowledge there isn't one, the only rules regarding formations are, at least 1ST, 1 GK and 2 flank players, they can be DL/DR, MR/ML or AML/AMR.
    I rarely play with two MFC's and in most game dominate possession by around 20%

As an example this formation is as legal as they come.

--------------------GK
    DR-----------------DC----------------DL
    ---------DMC--------------DMC
    MR------------------------------------ML
    ---------AMR---------------AML
    --------------------ST

Or close you defence up to 3 DC's still legal.

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    no you dont have to have 3mcs you can use a dmc and amc thats ok. but if you want to play that formation you have to have a LB and RB.
    i ever use that formation,,,, dc/dc/dc >> dmc >> mc/mc/mc >> amc >> st/st
    but make all isnt balance when my opp ,,,use attacking by winger,,,what do you think?huft...unresolved by me,,,,plzz help..ty
    kidz be me

Try this tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by bisp23 View Post
    I think you answered your own problem with "I lost my ONLY striker"...did it not occur to you that he can't play every game? And buying scout players is (a) cheating [they are manufactured and owned/sold by Nordeus, not trained by a real player] and (b) a waste of real money.
    Since when was buying scout players considered "Cheating"... and I buy scout players that are obtained with tokens I get from watching videos off the offers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Since when was buying scout players considered "Cheating"... and I buy scout players that are obtained with tokens I get from watching videos off the offers.
    I agree 100% with you there. Some people treat this game as many players of other apps do, and think they should get soemthing for nothing. These games cost thousands to produce and maintain. Why should people get everything they want for free.

Rather than calling them cheats for spending tokens, the should be thanking them for helping to finance a game that they play for free.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Larion View Post
    Thug,

You basically have to have at least 1 goalkeeper (GK), 3 defenders (defenders include DL,DR,DC) at least 3 midfielders (midfielders include DML,DMC,DMR,ML,MC,MR,AML,AMC,AMR), 1 striker (ST), 1 left flank player (DL,DML,ML,AML), and 1 right flank player (DR,DMR,MR,AMR).

Try switching formation, and rotating your players once in a while. Sometimes your lower-level players will perform better in a match than your higher-level players. I alternated 3 different formations last season 3-5-2, 4-2-2-2, and 4-3-1-2.

My main formation is a modified 3-5-2:

-------ST----ST-------

AML------AMC------AMR

-------MC----MC-------

----DC----DC----DC----

-----------GK----------

Good luck!
    This formation is too attack orientated. Unless your opponent is playing defensive, this formation is too dangerous. I wouls propose to substitute ypur AMC with a MC or DC.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123