Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why do i lose a game when i heave better players? Bug?

Exclamation Why do i lose a game when i heave better players? Bug?

Hi

My players are better then my opponents and i heave full kondition and moral but i onley heave 20% possession of the ball in the game, why?

I heave bought 6 new players this season and my team has anaverage of 18.4 stars and my opponent has onley 13.8 and still he got 80% possession of the ball in the game?? How come?

Is it a bug or something or is it because they dont speak the same language? :P
    I think its a bug and how do i fix it?

Thnx /Thug FC

if your missing a LB/RB and LM/RM its leaves you with an open flank and you will always lose.
    Last edited by kilkenny-rugby; 11-20-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Rookie
    your formation??? and your opp formation,without it can not tell anything

This is my formation.. Why do i lose a game when i heave better players? Bug?-namnl-s.gif

But thats a little crazy.. so i have to have all LB,RB,LM and RM or else i will lose? Is it anything more i need to know so i dont lose?

This is my formation.. Why do i lose a game when i heave better players? Bug?-namnl-s.gif

But thats a little crazy.. so i have to have all LB,RB,LM and RM or else i will lose? Is it anything more i need to know so i dont lose?

Here is my formation:

Namnlös.jpg

huh.. i cant uppload my formation, sry.. but only have LB and no RB RM LM.. do i have to sell my players and bye new one to make it work??

you need at least one st. one player on each flank and 3 dc!! cant see your formation.

you need either one RM or RB then thug.

Ok nice i understand thnx!

how do you mean 3DC?

now i have 1DL 1DR 2DC / 1DMC 2MC 1AMC / 2ST earlier i had 1DL 3DC / and the rest was the same, so no DR.. so you mean i shuld have 1DL 1DR andr 3DC to decrease my chance to loose or am i good now?

you need LB-DC-DC-RB MC-MC-MC or DC-DC-DC LM-MC-MC-RM. so if you play with only 3 DCS you have to have a RM and LM or you will lose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast