Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixing Games?

Fixing Games?

Hi...it is normal for teams to gang up on the top team current being me lol in the league and have whom is 2nd, team fix or buy even his opponents good goal keepers and set up his games so he cant loose, or find it hard??? I 'suspect' foul play...

Rookie
    How do u know that happend?

Maybe he just bought tokens, and bought the new players himself?

if u saw all the teams suddenly have good goalies playing against me, and are playing against him with there spare goalie on field some thing looks wrong, i could be wrong and its sour grapes but i smell a rat...

well with one more game between us to end the season i be glad when its over, who knows for sure...

Yes it can happen, some players will try anything in their power to try and land a league title. You can see someone that may have 6 alt accounts and use them all for possession bonus or having more than 1 team in the league and the team in question can get a game thrown towards them to make sure they pick up points.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes it can happen, some players will try anything in their power to try and land a league title. You can see someone that may have 6 alt accounts and use them all for possession bonus or having more than 1 team in the league and the team in question can get a game thrown towards them to make sure they pick up points.
    A friend played his CL Final this morning, he watched the game as did his opponent. After about 10m of play, firends of his opponent started to watch the game & support the opponent, finishing with 6 friends watching & supporting the opponent. That is 12% extra possession which could be the difference between winning & losing such an important game. The funny thing was, of the 6 friends that supported the opponent, 3 had the same name, while the other 3 also had the same name.

My friend got home 2-1, with a slight 51-49% advantage in possession.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    A friend played his CL Final this morning, he watched the game as did his opponent. After about 10m of play, firends of his opponent started to watch the game & support the opponent, finishing with 6 friends watching & supporting the opponent. That is 12% extra possession which could be the difference between winning & losing such an important game. The funny thing was, of the 6 friends that supported the opponent, 3 had the same name, while the other 3 also had the same name.

My friend got home 2-1, with a slight 51-49% advantage in possession.
    Sounds like the other manager was firing his alt accounts on to try and manipulate possession and the game in his favour, the most you can get is +15%, I'm glad your friend still won the game and sent him and his alt accounts packing.

Thanks, i was in the Champ Final and he hammered me 6-1 fair 'n' square but the tactics in the league should be barred if poss, dunnow how but its not football chaps is it, its sad as ferk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angus FC View Post
    Thanks, i was in the Champ Final and he hammered me 6-1 fair 'n' square but the tactics in the league should be barred if poss, dunnow how but its not football chaps is it, its sad as ferk lol
    has your opponent found an easy way to win games? Theres no way that the game can stop the +2 possession bonuses because this was an added update that was used months ago, and there isn't any way that this can be stopped, its just a shame that theres scumbags that like to abuse this +2 possession to get them more chances to score, more time on the ball, etc.

he 'never' changes tactics once since keeping an eye on him and i upgraded my team to even 7star players, what did he do, the same lol its real tic tac toe but thats cool,...but yes he scores highly in all his games where i just scrape through on the edge of my seat, this game is going to be the end of me i can tell...it is fun though. 1 game to go, i am 2 points ahead lol, just need a win! Never seen his use the +2 possession trick, but if there was a cheat i rekon he knows it with no evidence what so ever, its just odd getting beat in a champion final 6-1 it was with similar teams though i failed to turn up to the game so me squad probably went poo shaped on me hahaa!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast