Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: This new REST ALL button on the training page??

Banned

This new REST ALL button on the training page??

Sorry for not searching on this subject, but I did not see a thread about this yet either, so here goes...

Since I have been forced to take a small vacation, I really didnt pay attention to this forum, because frankly it was same old same old, nothing new. Come to think of it, nobody really said anything that made me even want to reply, which is strange.

Anyways, can someone explain this new button? I am not hitting it because there is no news on this and I dont want to waste any recovery period.

Not only that but I boycott the wiki, simply because of the many errors by some experienced people. (You would have thought they wouldnt have to be prodded to fix glaring errors they should have known before they published it!), but thats just me.

Rookie
    Just checked on a reserve team: for a certain amount of green boosters (5-10ish?), depending on how much time remains until the next rest, your entire team will get a 5% condition increase.
    Could be worth it in some cases where you need to condition-boost many players. but seeing how 1 green booster heals 15%, for this to be worth it, you would need to be healing roughly 3x the amount of players compared to the amount of boosters it would cost to get the rest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Just checked on a reserve team: for a certain amount of green boosters (5-10ish?), depending on how much time remains until the next rest, your entire team will get a 5% condition increase.
    Could be worth it in some cases where you need to condition-boost many players. but seeing how 1 green booster heals 15%, for this to be worth it, you would need to be healing roughly 3x the amount of players compared to the amount of boosters it would cost to get the rest.
    That gives a bit more info, thanks. I am surprised there is no official info on this on the website?!

I seriously want to lose it on the devs here and management for dropping the ball on this. A mouse-over popup with info would be appropo, OR an explanation on the main website would do. finishing this post before I say enough to get "vacationed" again....

When you activate the "rest all" button, then your players won't train (despite if you push on the 30%,20% or 10%). It's more like a "skip traning" button.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    When you activate the "rest all" button, then your players won't train (despite if you push on the 30%,20% or 10%). It's more like a "skip traning" button.
    Sorry, does that actually mean anything? Who cares if that is what it does. What is the purpose? To make sure you dont accidentally train?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This thread is about the new REST ALL button which appeared today right next to the resting timer, not the REST button within team intensity.

MDKII
    Express rest allows all non-injured signed players to recover 5% of their condition (the same amount regular resting gives them every 3 hours). Injured players and players who would gain over 99% condition this way gain no condition instead.

The number of Rest boosters spent to activate Express Rest depends on the number of players that would be affected. The current number of required boosters is [number of players]/3. So, if 9 players would be affected, you need to spend 3 Rest Boosters.

This feature is currently available to 50% of our userbase for testing purposes before we fully release it.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Express rest allows all non-injured signed players to recover 5% of their condition (the same amount regular resting gives them every 3 hours). Injured players and players who would gain over 99% condition this way gain no condition instead.

The number of Rest boosters spent to activate Express Rest depends on the number of players that would be affected. The current number of required boosters is [number of players]/3. So, if 9 players would be affected, you need to spend 3 Rest Boosters.

This feature is currently available to 50% of our userbase for testing purposes before we fully release it.
    Does using it reset the resting timer back to 3 hours or it is unaffected?
    tarcanes92 and hullabaloo like this.

Quite a good update^^

Pro
    number of players who should use this feature= 0/3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast