Thread: will todays updated scout list persist on next season??

Lightbulb will todays updated scout list persist on next season??

There is a scout im interested, obviously I care to buy him the youngest I can...

So what you recall from experience? tomorrow Sunday 10/3 will it persist with scout remain 22 years old? scout will be there but one year older or new scout list again????
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

You get a brand new scout list because you would get different players with more quality!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You get a brand new scout list because you would get different players with more quality!
    Thank you.

But now you brought doubts in me. I need a scout dc/dmc and I found 2 of them, both at 22 years old and def wall ability. Ofcourse I would buy the most expensive just to be sure. On current list there are 3 players aged at 22, 2 of them are dc/dmc.
    Should I gamble and hope for a brand new dc/dmc ? I am afraid tomorrow list will refresh to players fit it different positions (talking only for 22 years old ones)
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

List is going to refresh for sure and that players that you have today will be replaced with stronger players. My advice is to gamble cause in Nordeus interest is to put good scout players first few days in a new season.

TBH, I would waited till the new scout list is out. Why? Because you will get better players. If you buy a scout player today, and get promoted to a higher level, he will lose his star since you are one level higher. So instead of "wasting" of money and 50 tokens for a 6* today that will be 5* tomorrow, you can wait and get a 6* tomorrow.

Yes sjaban I am not new to the game. What i was thinking was that maybe tomorrow no dc/dmc 22 years old available for me. I never buy a scout if he is older than 22.

Anyway I am going to take my chances tomorrow. thnx all for the advice!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Yeah, but if you buy that 22 year old today, tomorrow hes gonna be 23 but as you said, maybe theres no 22 year old dc\dmc tomorrow.