Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: I have won the treble!!!! Treble Winners post here. ^^

Apprentice
    For posterity:

I have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-run-.jpgI have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-screenshot_2013-08-24-04-18-14.jpgI have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-screenshot_2013-08-24-04-18-27.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Apprentice
    Won the trebble this year too. The CL final was intense since I was trailing 0-2 until the 84 minute when I scored from FK. One of my players where then fouled in the 90th minute and I score the equalizer to take it to extra time. My FK-taker then scores yet again in the 118th minute. Star wise he was the worst player on the field but Ill never underestimate that specialty again. Season 12th for me now.
    Cat Harrison and TimYoung like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Awesome congrats!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    You are just jealous you never even got to cup finals and I won it in my second season xD

Come on fella its a game of very limited abilities, nobody is jealous that you have won everything on a social media game....we have lives you know, but I am happy you have won, you put my Double of CL and league tonight into the shade but hey I would have had a better story to tell if i had lost again in a final....all swings and roundabouts really.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Won the trebble this year too. The CL final was intense since I was trailing 0-2 until the 84 minute when I scored from FK. One of my players where then fouled in the 90th minute and I score the equalizer to take it to extra time. My FK-taker then scores yet again in the 118th minute. Star wise he was the worst player on the field but Ill never underestimate that specialty again. Season 12th for me now.
    After reading around the forum, I think SP is a lot better than people give credit for. Wondered if that was changed up or if it were always like this.

The reason was I played against a bot team with half my rating and drew with them because their gk played a blinder against me. He had a one to one speciality and after that game I straight away went out and got myself a one on one SP GK. He was the reason we won the cup.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC

4132 guide

I have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-league-season-4.jpgI have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-c-l-season-4.jpgI have won the treble!!!!  Treble Winners post here.  ^^-cup-season-4.jpg
    I won all 3 had to wait till today for league

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    After reading around the forum, I think SP is a lot better than people give credit for. Wondered if that was changed up or if it were always like this.

The reason was I played against a bot team with half my rating and drew with them because their gk played a blinder against me. He had a one to one speciality and after that game I straight away went out and got myself a one on one SP GK. He was the reason we won the cup.
    The FK ability has always been the best it seems going by what others on the forum has been writing. One should also take into account that my FK taker was a low 6 star one but in regards to offensive and mental skills he was closer to 9. Not sure anything has changed though.

def 69
    att 89
    men 89

SA at least how I use them is to give players an edge in positions where I want maxed skills. Defenders and attacking players like ST and AMC*. They seem more wasted on well rounded player types. Most others seem to like well rounded players more.

Only played 12 seasons though but it seems to work with me in the last two seasons since I have done the trebble twice by applying this.

I always try players out for a few games to see their ratings before I invest any effort in them and giving them an SAs. Most of the time I buy them from auction house ready or from the scout though. SAs where feet are important I always go for "either" footed ones. A right footed FK for example to me is just a waste.

In the cup SAs are a must in my opinion since I'm always up against higher level players and since SAs dont count when you are paired up by QL it's the only way for me to stand a chance. This season none of my starters were without an SA. Going by MOM awards my well rounded players have never won them "CMs" and they both have dribbling SAs but lots of players around them gets red carded for fouling them. =)
    Last edited by Kukilon; 08-25-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Vize-Triple this Season. Let's do it like Bayern. Triple next.

Just won the treble today. Only on level 2 though so no big competition. Did beat out a token buyer on my way to the cup which was nice!

Won both finals 2-1 coming from a goal down in both. Looking forward to tougher competition next season!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    The FK ability has always been the best it seems going by what others on the forum has been writing. One should also take into account that my FK taker was a low 6 star one but in regards to offensive and mental skills he was closer to 9. Not sure anything has changed though.

def 69
    att 89
    men 89

SA at least how I use them is to give players an edge in positions where I want maxed skills. Defenders and attacking players like ST and AMC*. They seem more wasted on well rounded player types. Most others seem to like well rounded players more.

Only played 12 seasons though but it seems to work with me in the last two seasons since I have done the trebble twice by applying this.

I always try players out for a few games to see their ratings before I invest any effort in them and giving them an SAs. Most of the time I buy them from auction house ready or from the scout though. SAs where feet are important I always go for "either" footed ones. A right footed FK for example to me is just a waste.

In the cup SAs are a must in my opinion since I'm always up against higher level players and since SAs dont count when you are paired up by QL it's the only way for me to stand a chance. This season none of my starters were without an SA. Going by MOM awards my well rounded players have never won them "CMs" and they both have dribbling SAs but lots of players around them gets red carded for fouling them. =)
    I know that is why I had 3 FK takers in my squad and no one with one on one GK because I read the forum until I played someone with that and saw how effective it was. That one on one GK single handily won me the cup. I have never seen someone saved 3 'xxx.. must score' in a match.

In terms of FK takers tho.. I had less success this season then last season. In my season one my FK SP scored enough and this season my new fk sp scored every single fk for about 5 games straight then dried up. In the cup, their best players DC with no SP kept out all my fks and corners. I literally did not score a fk for about last 1/3 of the season even tho I have 3 fk takers. Also, my corner SP taker kept playing 6 because his corners were dire and only when I took him off FK duty did he play better.

I wonder if SP goes in waves, like sometimes it works and other times don't work, or is dependant on the player?
    Chelsea FC

4132 guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast