Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 43)

Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    I hope to win, I managed to lose Cup Finals without any chance. My opponent is stronger, but I believe in my players. Best of luck to everyone.
    I am actually happier going in as the weaker team on paper, I wasn't expecting to be there so the Final is a bonus...its the luck of the draw, but do not want my side becoming the Benfica or Hearts of cup football,. Although its a lot better making up stories about a team that looses lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Apprentice
    I am in the CL finals today in about 2 hours time against bot team with 13.9 rating playing a 442 whilst I have 24 rating team. His team plays with 2 stars and 3 stars players with many playing out of position.

It is just a formality really and even my 2nd string team should be able to beat them ezpz. We are already celebrating our treble on the team bus to the CL Finals and we just need to turn up and at the end of the match collect our big ear cup. All our 'treble winners' memorabilia and t-shirt have already being printed and will be on sale to our fans at the end of the match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

My final doesn't start until 5pm USA (eastern time) so about 10pm European time so long wait for me . Good luck to everyone playing in a final today
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

already won the league. hope I will win the champion league in 2 hours.
    I have no chances to win the cup because I am always in the Cup with the same level teams but their squads are full of 9 stars and can play 3 positions (
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I will be Kicking of at 21:22 GMT & just landed at Munich Airport with the team & heading off to the neutral venue of Allianz Arena (FC Bayern Munich). Both teams are evenly matched so it will be down to tactics I think, they will be starting with 3-5-2V I will probably start with the usual counter formation.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - PREVIEW

July Fourth vs OneThai Man U

July Fourth 132.2 - OneThai Man U 124.1, Played At Olympic Stadium, London

This final could be a tricky one for us and as finals go for July Fourth, they are usually tricky as normally their opponents come out with all guns blazing trying to spoil the party, We have by far the better team, much more active than our opponents, but since it's a final, I would expect them to be present. One Thai Man U are a decent team but not an amazing team. They have a 6* starting line-up but they were players bought earlier in the season that were 5* and have developed. They only have 1 player with a special ability and thats Armando Silva who is a corner taker and also they have a poor bench, looking at this... What could go wrong for July Fourth tonight? Well... One Thai are actually playing a formation we have never faced and thats what could give us any kind of trouble and with it being a final, anything can happen.

Their best players are Dani Alves in defence, Michel Douva in Midfield and also they have Neymar... LOL.... Their top scorer this season with 17 goals is Tamas Rezmanyi.

Opponents Squad:

OneThai History: 6 League Titles, 4 Champions League Titles (2 runners-up), 13 Old Cups (Before RR Cup), They have been doing a lot of "tanking" recently.

Match Odds: July Fourth 4/11, Draw 3/1, OneThai Man U 9/1
    To Lift The Trophy: July Fourth 2/9, OneThai Man U 10/3.
    BTTS: Yes 11/10, No 4/6.
    Over/Under 2.5 Goals: Over 8/13, Under 5/4

First Goalscorer:
    Pietropaolo 4/1
    Papaleo 5/1
    Miku 6/1
    Rezmanyi 7/1
    Neymar 9/1

Petersen 9/1
    Watson 10/1
    Beckett 10/1
    Armando Silva 12/1
    Kusama 12/1
    Michu 12/1
    Larkin 14/1
    Douva 16/1

Other GS: 8/1
    No GS (0-0 draw): 12/1

Ramirez to be sent off is 50/1: He got sent off in our last 2 finals.
    dv8r, ppturano, TimYoung and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

This final could be a tricky one for us and as finals go for July Fourth, they are usually tricky as normally their opponents come out with all guns blazing trying to spoil the party, We have by far the better team, much more active than our opponents, but since it's a final, I would expect them to be present. One Thai Man U are a decent team but not an amazing team. They have a 6* starting line-up but they were players bought earlier in the season that were 5* and have developed. They only have 1 player with a special ability and thats Armando Silva who is a corner taker and also they have a poor bench, looking at this... What could go wrong for July Fourth tonight? Well... One Thai are actually playing a formation we have never faced and thats what could give us any kind of trouble and with it being a final, anything can happen.

Their best players are Dani Alves in defence, Michel Douva in Midfield and also they have Neymar... LOL.... Their top scorer this season with 17 goals is Tamas Rezmanyi.

Opponents Squad:

OneThai History: 6 League Titles, 4 Champions League Titles (2 runners-up), 13 Old Cups (Before RR Cup), They have been doing a lot of "tanking" recently.

First Goalscorer:
    Pietropaolo 4/1
    Papaleo 5/1
    Miku 6/1
    Rezmanyi 7/1
    Neymar 9/1

Petersen 9/1
    Watson 10/1
    Beckett 10/1
    Armando Silva 12/1
    Kusama 12/1
    Michu 12/1
    Larkin 14/1
    Douva 16/1

Bodyslam is a Thai rock band...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    I am actually happier going in as the weaker team on paper, I wasn't expecting to be there so the Final is a bonus...its the luck of the draw, but do not want my side becoming the Benfica or Hearts of cup football,. Although its a lot better making up stories about a team that looses lol.
    That's the thing.
    I don't want to end up as Arsenal also. No trophies for 9 years
    TimYoung and Cat Harrison like this.

FCB
    Playing 2nd time Final tonight
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Opponents Squad:

First Goalscorer:
    Pietropaolo 4/1
    Papaleo 5/1
    Miku 6/1
    Rezmanyi 7/1
    Neymar 9/1

Petersen 9/1
    Watson 10/1
    Beckett 10/1
    Armando Silva 12/1
    Kusama 12/1
    Michu 12/1
    Larkin 14/1
    Douva 16/1

Ramirez to be sent off is 50/1: He got sent off in our last 2 finals.
    This should be a good one

I'm afraid I'll be out during my CL final but I'll be able to watch from the phone

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast