Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: End Of Season, What next

How is the new kick off time in the new season determined? At random? Are new season leagues build from teams with managers from the same country, or countries in the same time zone? Newbie here, and the level 1 league I am in has teams from all over the globe. Would be nice if the level 2 league I will be in next season consist of fellow Dutch managers.

So time to watch videos for tokens and wait, problem is i want to do something now as i won my league i want to keep playing . When i lose then i go play another game for a while then come back

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ot View Post
    yes ok, I know that, but you know if the season wage is payed double or single?
    You don't pay your player's salary on the first day of the season. They are only paid for 27 days.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    You don't pay your player's salary on the first day of the season. They are only paid for 27 days.
    What time of day is the game based on? If I'm in NYC, usa that time zone is 5 hours behind London, UK. So if the game moves to the next day at 12am London time, then it would show the new season starting for me at 5PM my time. Does anybody know what time zone the day changes at 12am?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Random View Post
    How is the new kick off time in the new season determined? At random? Are new season leagues build from teams with managers from the same country, or countries in the same time zone? Newbie here, and the level 1 league I am in has teams from all over the globe. Would be nice if the level 2 league I will be in next season consist of fellow Dutch managers.
    The teams in your league will always be random from around the world. The only way to help get teams from your favourite locations, is by friending managers (ie: from Holland), which will then give you a better chance of having them in your league, as the game tries to keep friends together.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Lockednloed View Post
    What time of day is the game based on? If I'm in NYC, usa that time zone is 5 hours behind London, UK. So if the game moves to the next day at 12am London time, then it would show the new season starting for me at 5PM my time. Does anybody know what time zone the day changes at 12am?
    On past experience, the day changes at around 3am London time, which would make it around 10pm your time.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12