Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Server skips the last game of the league?

this is worse than before, i wish they didnt fix it, because i have lots of yellow cards and my favourite player suspended.

Ya think?????
    Server skips the last game of the league?-ouch.jpg

The problem for many was that their players were tired because they planned training for a specific game time. Now, their players are worse than before because they have the fatigue from playing the ghost game, or they have injuries or red cards they wouldn't have. They should have either rolled the whole thing back to pre-maintenance, or let the results stand Bad decision.
    Last edited by Razz; 01-12-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Ya think?????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ouch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	765
    Now, thats a BIG pop-up!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ya think?????

Holy Sh!t. There is still a lot to roll back like injuries, cards, conditions, top scorer etc. Also the team of my wife still have skill points available.

Go ahead Nordeus, or is this just an additional way to make money get the users to buy rest packets?

Apprentice
    jesus what are you doing to your players? are you using them to plow the pitch?
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Ya think?????

At least you have 3 days to fully recover for next seasons league/champions league campaign, with only 1 game, today, tomorrow and monday.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well actually this sucks now... My 8* defender is out because he got a red card in that game and that hasn't seemed to disappear. Not that it makes a huge difference but I still wanted a full strength squad out there!
    I never get angry about stuff like this but PLS also restore the injured player to make it real!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    jesus what are you doing to your players? are you using them to plow the pitch?
    Think some managers like to train the lights out of the players then sell them on the transfer market for max profit, 1 or 2 skill points adds how much value to a player?

Quote Originally Posted by profx View Post
    this is worse than before, i wish they didnt fix it, because i have lots of yellow cards and my favourite player suspended.
    Damn, thats harsh, I had the opposite occur, a suspended player for match 26, is now available for the game after the scores were reset.

I suggest the total roll back is not possible and the whole season will be cancelled and needs to be restartet.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast