Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Server skips the last game of the league?

I think it happened with all or almost players, not "some of you" as you say. Some matches in 26th round ends, and now we're waiting..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor_X View Post
    Submitted about 3 hours ago
    Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator. View request history »

see u on monday when the league is over (
    It can take more then 24h, there it will be a lot of tickets so ... also they will ask you for ID, it will be better if you will send it from now.
    They need to know your network ID to check your account.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ticket opened..

Kick off in 15 minutes time.. I can't see it being updated by then..

Apprentice
    What will they do with the ticket? Won both simulated and replayed matches. Will we be compensated with rest packs or tokens? I used about 15 rest packs due to this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RED ARMY View Post
    I think it happened with all or almost players, not "some of you" as you say. Some matches in 26th round ends, and now we're waiting..
    Agree with this. It seems that all were affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    What will they do with the ticket? Won both simulated and replayed matches. Will we be compensated with rest packs or tokens? I used about 15 rest packs due to this.
    I can't tell you what they will do, depend on them what they think is better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

there is 15 min to match, if we send a ticket now, they will see it after the match, so this changes nothing

Match in 45 mins for me, not worth me trying to get it fixed because there's no chance it will be in time. Looked at the opponents and he has no injuries or suspensions due to the "match" we played yet I have 3 in total. Hard to believe my whole season may just come down to this as it's a title decider away from home and the 3 players I lost are easily the best players of their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by beans2020 View Post
    Match in 45 mins for me, not worth me trying to get it fixed because there's no chance it will be in time. Looked at the opponents and he has no injuries or suspensions due to the "match" we played yet I have 3 in total. Hard to believe my whole season may just come down to this as it's a title decider away from home and the 3 players I lost are easily the best players of their positions.
    Yes but you don't have anything to lose, I think you should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by profx View Post
    there is 15 min to match, if we send a ticket now, they will see it after the match, so this changes nothing
    I am sure that they have really a lot of tickets, so in 15 minutes I don't think they will be able to help you.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast