Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Server skips the last game of the league?

They took the winning bonus 13M ,the players appeared tired before the game and finally lost the game and the championship. Bye Bye T11.The most unfair football manager game .
    Adi and hthhus like this.

hey about this error we got today, nordeus have given us compensation with booster packs. i just got 5 treatment, 10 morale, and 15 rest packs

You have to repeat the last match race.accept your fault....

They gave those packs to me after the match.....

Rookie
    Today i log in, and see ive gotten gifts of med packs and all that, im very happy about that, what im not happy about, yesterday when the matches got reset, my team was only extreme tired, no red cards or anything. Now for some strange reason, without playing one match, not even a friendly, a 6 star player has magicly be given a red card, and is unable to play my last season match. So my question is, how can players get cards this magicly, without doing anything? No training, no matches at all?

Adi
    Banned
    correction lost CL spot and most likely promotion also....

Adi
    Banned
    I'm really stuffed with their stupid programming and thinking.....like 20kits is gonna make up for all the things that happened

Rookie
    Well, how many games, u see them giving u presents, for bugs and errors that happend? Atleast u didn't die, you're still alive, you're not broke, did not lose your house or anything, just had something bad happend, and they tried to make up for it, the best way they can.

MDKII
    While I understand the frustration of many players, as well as the need to vent, this forum does draw the line when personal insults come into play. And because of that, I'm closing this thread and deleting some of the offending posts.

We apologize once again for this error. There's never a good timing for something like this, but it happened at the worst possible time. Again, if you have injured players due to this error that the given Treatments cannot fix, please contact Nordeus Support.
    Mar Wie likes this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920