Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Server skips the last game of the league?

Hello mad people

I see here all are like me , so this are my facts :

The match that sould started today at 20:00 o clock starded today at 5 am , one of my players got injured and all of my players fatigue is low.After an hour or so , you resolved this problem , the match is scheduled to play again at the right hour and the results are deleted. The problem that i have now is that in that game a player of mine got injured , and now after the game beeing repared that player remaind injured, and all the players are tired after a game that now it didn`t take place. I wish that u resolve this issue until today at 20:00 so i can have all of my players in top shape !

In the first attachment (2377) , is the resaults of today game that shouldnt take place like it did at 5 am !

In the picture 2380 is the fatigued players and the injured one that shouldnt be like that.

Server skips the last game of the league?-img_2377.jpgServer skips the last game of the league?-img_2378.jpgServer skips the last game of the league?-img_2379.jpgServer skips the last game of the league?-img_2380.jpg

so if anyone sees this , please call the medicine doctor and cure my player and the other fatigued playes ASAP !

Quote Originally Posted by RussHMFC View Post
    Does anyone think the condition of the players will be reset or should i just do what i can with my few improve condition packs..
    Quote Originally Posted by infernal01
    I belive this bug will be repaired and this players will be healthy.
    I would say 50-50 whether player conditioning can be reset, I'm not so sure if that can easily be done.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

does anyone have an answer about this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor_X View Post
    does anyone have an answer about this problem ?
    I don't think anyone knows until we get an answer from someone from Nordeus.

Apprentice
    damn you guys like living on the edge.i had 2 matches in 12 hours, and my players are all fresh as a daisy for the reset match
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    damn you guys like living on the edge.i had 2 matches in 12 hours, and my players are all fresh as a daisy for the reset match
    First its complaints about a pre-simulated matches that was supposed to happen later on in the day, Now its complaints about players being out injured or suspended for the rematch. Personally I would be relieved to see your able to have a 'second chance' at this game and managers can now attend their important game rather than have a result of a early pre-simulation glitch.

Its like having the lottery numbers drawn a day early by mistake.
    Snaki likes this.

you can use treatments packet to aid your injured player but i have a suspended best player, so i cant do anything for this and i am going to lose my last match and i am going to lose my championship and i will be 2. of league. this is ridicilous

very strange, cos my team have'nt played any match last night but when i logged on i've found 3 injuried players and experience point.I thout some of my friends had been arranged any friendly match, but there it was'nt any match played. this ****in game getting more f.... down
    Snaki likes this.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast