Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can this be? MD26 played before scheduled Fixtures?

I have 2 players injured and 1 suspended now from a match I apparently played but no score has come up! It's really frustrating because its me in first away to the team in 2nd place, I am 1 point above them so winner of this wins the title and if we draw its likely the team in 3rd will win!

Match is due to play in 1 hour from now but it clearly says the player who got suspended was booked in a match against the team I am playing in an hour.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    For more details about this issue see the topic http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...al-issues.html in the Announcements forum.

Adi
    Banned
    exactly what I said now I have to replay a game without a GK injred and a MC suspended.........if this is not stupid thinking then I don't know what is it.........go ahead give me another infraction......stupid programming......

if all the games were simmed by the game engine what is the problem?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    exactly what I said now I have to replay a game without a GK injred and a MC suspended.........if this is not stupid thinking then I don't know what is it.........go ahead give me another infraction......stupid programming......

if all the games were simmed by the game engine what is the problem?
    Agree adi. I would have preferred the results of the simulated matches stand if they are not able to do full restoration.

Adi
    Banned
    bro
    5 days first gk injury .....15 medical kits + 2 fitness kits injury gaved him 6 rating
    yellow card means suspended player si I can't use him on rescheduled match
    all 11 players condition needs 20 fitness kits to be back at 99% condition

assholes....and I get all infractions and my topics are closed because I criticise and I point the flaws of the game.......well kustodian now you get ab infraction from all forum users.....see how many points that worths

Top11 just a big dissapointment.......nothing has changed

when servers are down they are down for all players........now when all games were simmed by the game engine is also for all teams, what is the problem?
    when servers were down before no games were rescheduled.......now they do.......middle finger boys...middle finger
    Last edited by Adi; 01-12-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123