Page 102 of 194 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Rookie
    Hi all, this is my first posting in this forum. Just a short introduction - I am new to this game (just took over a team last season in round 23), but like it a lot. English is not my first language - I am Austrian and live in Vienna.

I manage three different teams - my "first team", "FC DREAMHUNTER" (Level 2), the team of my wife Tomoko, "FC SAKURA" and my farmteam "BERKSHIRE UTD." (both Level 1).

I would like to thank all of you guys who are posting here as I received tons of really helpful hints to improve my players and about tactics.

It is the first full season for the teams and I am quite happy with the performances.

DREAMHUNTER - Just one hour ago my team qualified for the round of the last 16 in the Cup. After a 2:0 at home I was not able to coach my team today, but a 0-0 draw against the strong team from Hannover (Germany) was enough. Once again the defensive line did a great job (only conceded so far one goal in the last 10 games). We lead in the league with 19 points and are two points ahead of the second best team. I expect us to be a title-contender until the end of the season and hope to do well in the next Cup-matches. A downturn might be that I cannot coach my teams from Fridays to Mondays because I am usually on the road in other countries...

I spend some money to create a strong team, but only used so far one Scout-Player. I still have two spaces open in my team. My average level is now 25,8 (which is IMHO not too bad)

FC SAKURA - this team is doing really well - so far we won all games, average quality is 18,3. I only bought Tokens once when a couple of minutes before a game someone organized a friendly and I haven't been online. We are also waiting for the first two players from the academy.

The team already leads by 6 points after six rounds so the qualification for next year's Champions League seems to be possible.

BERKSHIRE UTD - this team I only play from my iPad. Here I try different things which I learned from this forum (right now I am power-training two young players). So I spend a bit of money on Tokens. We lost (and I still don't know why) in the first Cup-round, since then it was a clean sweep and we lead our league! Team Average is 17,4.

Good luck to everybody here and thank you for listening,

Dreamhunter
    Gasi, FCB, Wiesse and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    Hi all, this is my first posting in this forum. Just a short introduction - I am new to this game (just took over a team last season in round 23), but like it a lot. English is not my first language - I am Austrian and live in Vienna.

I manage three different teams - my "first team", "FC DREAMHUNTER" (Level 2), the team of my wife Tomoko, "FC SAKURA" and my farmteam "BERKSHIRE UTD." (both Level 1).

I would like to thank all of you guys who are posting here as I received tons of really helpful hints to improve my players and about tactics.

It is the first full season for the teams and I am quite happy with the performances.

DREAMHUNTER - Just one hour ago my team qualified for the round of the last 16 in the Cup. After a 2:0 at home I was not able to coach my team today, but a 0-0 draw against the strong team from Hannover (Germany) was enough. Once again the defensive line did a great job (only conceded so far one goal in the last 10 games). We lead in the league with 19 points and are two points ahead of the second best team. I expect us to be a title-contender until the end of the season and hope to do well in the next Cup-matches. A downturn might be that I cannot coach my teams from Fridays to Mondays because I am usually on the road in other countries...

I spend some money to create a strong team, but only used so far one Scout-Player. I still have two spaces open in my team. My average level is now 25,8 (which is IMHO not too bad)

FC SAKURA - this team is doing really well - so far we won all games, average quality is 18,3. I only bought Tokens once when a couple of minutes before a game someone organized a friendly and I haven't been online. We are also waiting for the first two players from the academy.

The team already leads by 6 points after six rounds so the qualification for next year's Champions League seems to be possible.

BERKSHIRE UTD - this team I only play from my iPad. Here I try different things which I learned from this forum (right now I am power-training two young players). So I spend a bit of money on Tokens. We lost (and I still don't know why) in the first Cup-round, since then it was a clean sweep and we lead our league! Team Average is 17,4.

Good luck to everybody here and thank you for listening,

Dreamhunter
    You are most welcome Dreamhunter, good to have you arround, I am Gasi, from Lagos, Nigeria.
    Raykco likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

FCB
    I got offer to my AML/ST ...do you think I can sell him for this price ... he is a fast trainer ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I got offer to my AML/ST ...do you think I can sell him for this price ... he is a fast trainer ...

Only 21 nearly 40Q ,fast enough trainer ,duel roles,I would NOT sell him, cost more than that offer to replace him
    Gasi, Wiesse and FrannaFt99 like this.
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Only 21 nearly 40Q ,fast enough trainer ,duel roles,I would NOT sell him, cost more than that offer to replace him
    rejected the offer and increased his quality

Wiesse and FrannaFt99 like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Ha, I had a player named Bruce Lee too He was a GK though
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Ha, I had a player named Bruce Lee too He was a GK though
    I like him too much ... he is legend ...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League - Round 8
    Chester FC (52.6) 2-0 antisteaua (43.8)
    3N-1-4-2 vs 3W-1-ML.MC.MC-1-2

League - Round 9 - Preview
    Chester FC (52.6) vs Us Arbouans FC (46.9)
    4-5-1 V-Style vs 4-1DMC-3W(AML/C/R)-2

CL - Round 5 - Group B - Preview
    Gianmarco FC (49.7) vs Chester FC (52.6)
    4-2MC-1-3 vs 4-5-1 V-Style
    First match: 2-1 for Chester FC

Yeah so i've had a rocky season so far in all three competitions.

Cup, i got passed the Preliminary round and got eliminated by FC Jetpen (L4) which had less quality than me (I'm L2 with 22.9 Q) he had 19.1 Q i lost 3-0 away and 1-0 home for a total of 4-0 Agg loss. He had a strong team though and i tried everything to score a single goal but i couldn't get passed his keeper.

League, lost a match to a player with an odd formation, he is undefeated so far this season currently ranked #2. I lost another match to a much weaker team then mine (13.1 Q) the match was at 4 AM! and i had a player injured (didn't get subed out) and another defender red carded. Lost that match 3-1 Away. Currently I rank #3 but others have a game on hand.

CL: So far i'm undefeated and on top of the table with 2 wins and 2 ties. My objective is to finish on top to avoid playing the best player of the next group.

Other team updates:
    My scout player is now a 7* player and he is averaging a hattrick per game for the last three games, I'm happy! he is an AMC/AMR and he does A LOT better playing with a 4-3-1-2 with red arrows on him.

My defender (fast trainer) is about to gain a Special Ability (Arial Defender) then i'm going to work on raising his quality.

My free agent (ST) signing that i got for 2T worth 1.44 Million is now nearly 2M and i'm considering selling him at the end of the season to get a higher quality player next season. I got 4 strikers and he is the fastest learner of them all, he however gets bad ratings, that is why i'm trying to get rid of him at the end of the season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

League round 8

We have a big score today. The first time that we scored 12 goals. We started with 4-4-2 in FH. In the SH we switched to 4-2-2-2 Hexagon to try it out and with succes. We scored 5 goals in the first half and 7 in second half.

Scoreline:

8' Fraile after a dribble
    22' Zivkovic after a assist from Fraile (counterattack)
    30' Zivkovic after a dribble
    36' Szabo after a assist from Fraile(counterattack
    44' Fraile out a Freekick

50' Prodan after a dribble
    53' Booth after a long distance shot
    57' Zivkovic after a dribble from Booth. Booth gave the assist.
    60' Telemans after a dribble from Chaliotis. Chaliotis gave the assist
    66' Brennan our DL with freekick ability. Scored out a FK.
    86' Atoche after a counterattack
    88' Prodan after a counterattack

A very good match for us. Only our MC Tuz is injured in this match. The second match on the row that we have a injury. But after that our MC Grill is tommorow healed from his injury.

MOTM Our new ST Fraile

In the league we have the statics 38-0 with goals.

Last edited by Wiesse; 09-03-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Shadow, Gasi, reddeviljohn and 3 others like this.