Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

AEPRE FC Quiz Challenge!!!
    From Monday to Friday, I will be running a quiz challenge to give you guys an emblem or jersey (max 15T)!

The questions will be about my teams (AEPRE FC, AEPRE FC 35, Buriram United and AEPRE Revolution* (future team), and for those who don't know about my team, here are the album that shows it all: http://www.facebook.com/phanuruch/me...2977406&type=3
    *Name may subject to change

Level 1 squad

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Level 6

Current Squad

Today's question
    Remember, check the link to my album above!
    1.1 Who is AEPRE FC's long-term goalkeeper? (1pt)
    1.2 When AEPRE FC was formed (Date and time)? (2pts)
    1.3 Who is AEPRE FC's title rival in Level 2? (3pts)

Deadline: Tomorrow 15:00 ICT

Leave your answer as the quote! Please only leave the part below in the quote:

AEPRE FC Quiz Challenge Answer

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    It happened same to me also ... did you win ?
    I pulled out after rnd 40!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Who won the player??
    He did as I pulled out!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    its sad ... it seems this entire season troll gonna play major roll .. hope it wont be like this in the 2nd half of the season
    Troll or not the League is a joke. I could actually mathematically win it in about 5 matches more.

Rough season in Braga.

Securas GT's coach did his analysis of the season, so far:

We've been having a disappointing season so far, considering the investment and effort we put into it. I believe we have the strongest team so far in the history of the Club, since we managed to attack the market early in the first day, and got ourselves 4 high quality reinforcements. Despite this, we have conceded 1 draw and 2 defeats on the league, and we are now in the 5th place, 8 points behind the leader, and struggling to catch up with the CL's spots.
    This is way disappointing, as we're the strongest team in the league, and had high expectations. Unfortunately we already lost the games against 2 direct competitors, one of which quite weaker than us, and by 4 goals to nil. An hard to digest defeat.

So hard in deed, that we had decided that we were going to tank the season, if the following 2 games didn't go well. But we managed to beat both opponents, also direct competitors, and now face a problem. We are still bellow CL qualification spots, but we are already too ahead of the 8th place, so i believe the only way now is ahead, fighting hard to raise in the table... Let's hope it's not too late already.

In the CL, another disappointment. We were also the strongest team in the group, but we could not beat our opponents. 1 Win, 3 draws and 1 loss, leave us in a very complicated situation, where we have to beat the next opponent by 3 or more goals in order to advance. Curiously we lost the 1st match to that team, by 0-3... So a very tough match in deed.

We are still on the cup, and we drew the first leg. 0-0 at home, a match scheduled just 15 minutes after an important league match, a result that gives us no confidence at all.

As to the GT35 team, things are a little better. But only a little. We lost already 10 points, (2 losses and 2 draws), and are now in the 3rd place (likely to drop to 4th at the end of the round), 7 points behind the leader, Patriotes QC, which has the best team by far.

Only in the champions league we are doing better, as we have already qualified in the 2nd place to the next stage, with 1 game still to go. In the cup we are doing well, and won the first leg 0-4, giving us good prospects of for qualifying for the Quarter- finals.

Concluding, it seems to me that the better the team we have, the harder it gets :S.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yoshi's Island has just signed the 22 year old scout player Stelio Kazakis from Greek for 7.2M. Stelio Kazakis can play as MC and comes with the corner kick ability. Currently Stelio Kazakis is a 6* player, but in 4 Skill Points he is going to be a 7* player. A - W - E - S - O - M - E!

Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

FCB

Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This is the worst player ever! ))

Season 44-noobzor.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

League Day 9
    Andy FC 0-2 ESMK FC

After a draw with our rival in our stadium, we lead the league by 1 point against another rival this season, the match of day 9 in the league was in Indonesia, we won the match by 2-0 after a great performance by the players, the goals were scored in the first half and in the second half we missed a lot of ocassions to add others goals.

Goals: Milosavljevic 21', Cengo 41'
    Man Of The Match: Beck.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

League Day 10
    ESMK FC 2-0 trabzonspor

Last match in the League here in our stadium was a draw, so the fans want to see a win, the match started then we scored our first goal in the 19' min by Aguilera with a great assist by Cengo, and our second goal was in the second half 67' by Otero with an assist by Beck, after that in the 77' Milosavljevic replace Cengo and the final score was 2-0 to us.

Goals Aguilera 19' & Otero 67'
    Man Of The Match: Aguilera.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started