Page 137 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

REAL MONTE 1-2 LONDON CITY

Two first half goals were eventually enough to secure us a win today in Italy. Sani Negedu made himself some room to slot home after 11 minutes. Just before the interval, Vener Chekmarev put over a corner and Wayne Dixon rose above the defenders to head home. Our hosts pulled one back on 57 minutes, but we held on for yet another away win. Marut Ozturk was awarded man of the match.

The win still keeps us top and two points clear. Our big goal difference advantage over second has been reduced significantly though, after they won 9-0. Tomorrow we play at home to 12th place, JEK FC, who have 13 points, compared to our 34.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Have a good look at Perfect Tactics, he believes that maintaining a 7* first XI each season costs in the region of 750-900T, I'm currently spending circa 2500T a season to maintain the 8* standard in my last 2 seasons but however I cannot keep allowing to spend any spare cash every month on the game. I'll be gradually dropping to a 7*/8* hybrid next season and eventually have a 7* squad.
    Yeah, for sure, it depends on what tokens I can farm, spare cash...and time. I don't know how long I will be able to "keep up with the Janssens (Joneses)" ... But I'd like to have a good team for a few seasons. Time'll tell....

Season 44-eddie.png Season 44-sqaud.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-10-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Chester FC likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

July Fourth beat Lonchas 3-0 once again to book their QF place against Batigo United, Calavicci impressed once again and got the opener before Beckett and Pietropaolo added goals to send us through 6-0 on aggregate, no need for full match report since it was effectively a dead rubber match.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah, for sure, it depends on what tokens I can farm, spare cash...and time. I don't know how long I will be able to "keep up with the Janssens (Joneses)" ... But I'd like to have a good team for a few seasons. Time'll tell....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eddie.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	12056 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sqaud.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	12057
    That should just about do it, I find that there is no need to PT more than 12-13 main players your going to use for the important matches and have a squad thats basically reserve players that either bought cheap on the market or declined older first team members due to slower training rates.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Have a good look at Perfect Tactics, he believes that maintaining a 7* first XI each season costs in the region of 750-900T, I'm currently spending circa 2500T a season to maintain the 8* standard in my last 2 seasons but however I cannot keep allowing to spend any spare cash every month on the game. I'll be gradually dropping to a 7*/8* hybrid next season and eventually have a 7* squad.
    Holy @*$@! 2500T/Season? How is that even possible? I'm guessing your not the only one that spends that much? I will never allow myself to spend that much cash on Top 11! When/If it gets to that point, i will start from L1 again. WoW

Quote Originally Posted by OneShotD View Post
    Holy @*$@! 2500T/Season? How is that even possible? I'm guessing your not the only one that spends that much? I will never allow myself to spend that much cash on Top 11! When/If it gets to that point, i will start from L1 again. WoW
    Power Training players to 8* thats why! Imagine how many that Personal Trainers must spend every season to keep a 9* squad!!!

July
    Looks like you hit the spot, as 3 players from William Assett went from 80 to 84 Q overnight
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 44-untitled.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I can't still find out when the match reports will return...but what I should blame is my laziness!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I will have that 7* starting 11, soon! Noviello is realllly close. I also will have strong 2nd goal keeper, and striker.

I used Patrick Muijderman's instructions in the thread below against a much stronger team on one of my alts:
    Attachment 12053 Both managers present, I couldn't make a sub I lost internet about 10 game minutes in. Not bad!! Oh yeah and 2 guys OOP 'cos of injuries.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...le-season.html
    I'm gonna try this Cat!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die