Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    League: Season 44-untitled.jpg Season 44-s.jpg Season 44-.png

For a relatively easy looking win, a little interesting; six SOG means your very good goalie got bored, and thus gets a five ratng..
    I got lucky and my friends were able to watch, and the guy supporting the other side? That's #1, FC Arrowford, of course! I have been doing the same so go figure.

Season 44-untitled1.jpg
    I play Alexsandro tomorrow.

as a side note, I wish we could message ingame friends, miyofc has a competitive team that he's been playing two at back with all season.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-11-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LONDON CITY 2-0 JEK FC

Another win for City, but again we struggled against a lesser team at home. Reserve striker Chris Pigott fired us ahead after 12 minutes. Although we seemed to dominate the game, it took almost an hour for us to add to the scoreline. Vener Chekmarev eventually managed to double our lead. Marut Ozturk claimed man of the match. Mads Fiksdal also collected a yellow card.

We are still 2 points clear at the top, after today's win. Tomorrow we play away at Forest Rangers who are 6th with 26 points while we have 37 points. They also beat us at our place earlier in the season.
    Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

League day 16
    ESMK FC 0-1 real madrid

Just lost my first match in the league to one of our rival this season to decrease the clean points from 6 to 3, we still lead the league with 41pts and them with 38pts, we still focus and our mistakes won't be again.
    Last edited by taharstark; 09-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

After 1 hour we will play the 2nd leg for the cup after we won the first one in Algeria with 0-3.
    Last edited by taharstark; 09-11-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    League: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	12121 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	12122 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	12123

For a relatively easy looking win, a little interesting; six SOG means your very good goalie got bored, and thus gets a five ratng..
    I got lucky and my friends were able to watch, and the guy supporting the other side? That's #1, FC Arrowford, of course! I have been doing the same so go figure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	12124
    I play Alexsandro tomorrow.

as a side note, I wish we could message ingame friends, miyofc has a competitive team that he's been playing two at back with all season.
    Wow! you climbed all the way to the top. Beautiful.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

League round 16

What a bad perfomance from us. We had less shots than the opponent. Nothing more to say about this game, just that we are glad that we have the victory. The second time against him that we played 1-0.

Scoreline

46' Booth assist Fraile

MOTM: Babic

Nr 8 reached the 7*. DMC Ovcin

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    See what I mean about keeping up with the Janssens? What a great team you have Wiesse!

Gasi, I invested in power training my guys up in Q. This has helped a lot, plus my brilliant managing...
    Wiesse, Chester FC, Gasi and 1 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    See what I mean about keeping up with the Janssens? What a great team you have Wiesse!

Gasi, I invested in power training my guys up in Q. This has helped a lot, plus my brilliant managing...
    Thank you cat. You 2. Only they performed today very bad. Powertraining is done for now. Have only 14 green packs left and 53 Tokens left
    Last edited by Wiesse; 09-11-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FC Pant****ters' Season Update:

League

We managed to beat some direct opponents and make some GAP between them an us, and tomorrow 3 hours after the CL we'll play away the 2nd on table. We will prioritize the CL match ofc.

Champion's League

After an entusiastic 6-0 home our reserve team got a pointless 2-1 win which took us to the next opponents, Fc Penha, a dangerous team playing our beloved 3-1-4-2 on a 48.6 Q. We will try make good use of the home game to gain a decisive advantage before the second leg.

Royal Rumble Cup

It was in the Cup where FC Pant****ters made the most epic game of the season by overturning a 4-1 loss in the first leg to an amazing 4-0 home win against one of the strongest team remaning in the competition. In the Semi-Finals we'll face the Spanish Team "Sumthing FC" laying on an AVG 49,6 Q and using an annoying 3-2-2-1-2. With three Scouts and the other main eleven composed of 5*, we can't absolutely underestimate them.
    Wiesse and Chester FC like this.