Page 158 of 194 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've noticed the condition you see during the match isn't the same as after as well.

at first, I though your name was HateMeow.. maybe I need new glasses
    Gasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

July Fourth 5-0 Batigo United

July Fourth win 7-1 on aggregate
    July Fourth 136.5 3N-4-1-2 - Batigo United 131.8 4-4-2 Classic

For the first 15 minutes we were withstanding some Batigo pressure in an attempt for them to get back in the tie, Khalinbekov had a great chance to put Batigo United ahead but put his shot wide and Miku-Zidane gave away a free kick and Dua hit the wall, after this we found another gear and the tie was history Petersen won us a corner in which he took himself and Pietropaolo header us in front, We then won a free-kick in which Beckett had it saved for a corner for only Petersen to cross it in again for Papaleo to header in for 2-0. The pressure was off us now and you could tell we were going through and Pietropaolo had made a clear run 2 minutes after our second goal and sent it round the keeper to score, Miku also got in the action and played a perfect pass for Pietropaolo to get his hatrick sealed, Petersen got an injury and this seamed to slow us down a touch, We did however find a 5th when Pietropaolo passed to Papaleo to tuck it in for his brace, Beckett, Papaleo and Miku all and chances to increase the lead but failed to hit the target, When the final whistle went it couldn't of come any sooner for Batigo United as they were outplayed.

Goals: Pietropaolo (18,28,33 HAT) Papaleo (26,57) MOTM: Pietropaolo.

Team Talk: Possibly one of our finest performances ever in 22 seasons since we started T11, Plus it's a huge win to get over one of our biggest rivals yet, however the job is not done yet because we have another scout team to deal with in the final should we both get there, vigo teis futbol and they are stronger than Batigo United quality-wise BUT if we play like this then we have already won.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Third in row
    Race is on

League Round 19 - Result Just In...

B F C United 3-1 hasel seldus

This result means we are now 1 win away from wrapping up the title and we can it by beating SFC tomorrow afternoon.
    Raykco, Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

JUVE FC 0-2 LONDON CITY

Our tenth away match produced our tenth win. Today's match in Bosnia was a tough affair against the team in 4th place. We got off to a great start when Homer Simpson fired home inside the first minute. A second, and final goal came after 17 minutes, when Wayne Dixon crossed for Jacob Wilkinson to head home. From then on, the match became a midfield battle with few chances for either side. Emilio Santos came on to replace Vener Chekmarev on 63', and was booked soon after, meaning he will now be suspended for one match. Wayne Dixon received yet another man of the match award, his sixth of the season.

There is no change at the top of the table tonight, as our nearest rivals, Ibrahim FC also won their game. So we still have a four point lead. Tomorrow's home match against Ibrahim could well have a major bearing on the league outcome.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

League - Round 19
    AyhuFC (49.4) 2-4 Chester FC (55.1)
    4-1-3N-2 vs 4-5-1 V-Style
    First match: 3-1 for CFC

CL - 1/4 - Second leg
    Sex Tornados (50.4) 0-1 Chester FC (55.2)
    4-1-2-1-2 ND vs 4-5-1 V-Style
    First leg: 3-0 for CFC

League - Round 20 - Preview
    Chester FC (55.2) vs OSK FC (46.0)
    4-4-2 Classic vs 4-4-2 Classic
    First match: 2-1 for OSK FC

So we rest players in our CL match and we get a 0-0 home result. We won the away leg 0-5 to win 5-0 on aggregate.

Silly got a rating of 4 and I'm really tired of his **** now... I won't be PTing him back to 7* anymore.

This is the team we are playing in the semi-finals of the CL.. Think about it.. this is in level 11 and he made the semi-finals.

But he's a real troll team... He won the last 2 games by chance, he should not even have made the group stages lol!
    Cat Harrison, Gasi, Wiesse and 1 others like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So we rest players in our CL match and we get a 0-0 home result. We won the away leg 0-5 to win 5-0 on aggregate.

Silly got a rating of 4 and I'm really tired of his **** now... I won't be PTing him back to 7* anymore.

This is the team we are playing in the semi-finals of the CL.. Think about it.. this is in level 11 and he made the semi-finals.

But he's a real troll team... He won the last 2 games by chance, he should not even have made the group stages lol!
    There is just no way that this team can turn over Perfect Tactics they are too weak, Your main threat is that guy that knocked out the other scout buyer.
    Gasi likes this.

Start working on my new signature for next season now...
    Wiesse likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Had a great day today

League Match vs Emre FC was won 7-0 while playing home. My main striker "Batigol" Batistuta showed a glimpse of what he is capable of by scoring 4 goals and providing 2! He got a match rating of 9 but still didn't win MOTM. He has been playing poorly this season after scoring more than 30 goals last season, he has HALF of that so far.

CL: I went there with no worries playing with "B" Team and won 3-0 away vs OOC to go through to the semi-finals with an agg of 8-1!

The only bad note is that i injured my fast learner striker and he is out for 8 days! i only have 9 red packs and i need him to be back asap! need 6 more packs!
    Cat Harrison likes this.