Page 50 of 194 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah it's quite nice to be back. But something tells me that we could end up struggeling against these ****ty 3-4* teams. Todays performance was awful and many of the players played like 1*. But I will continue coaching the team until all players fall down to 4*, then perhaps become semi-active or quite. Too much bull**** on this server
    By the sounds of this, you may need to tank another few seasons...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, round 1

pfc BOTEV 1912 0-4 Perfect Tactics

pfc BOTEV 1912: 69.2, 4-4-2 | Perfect Tactics: 75.9, butterfly/4-1-4-1

We won our opening game of the season and Suparman got a hat trick on his debut. Suparman made it 0-1 within 5 minutes with a long range strike. He then doubled his lead on 27 minutes with a free kick. 3 minutes later, his hat trick was complete from a 1 vs 1 chance and he was running the show. A quiet 2nd half only brought a goal, Petersen came on to set up Nascimento from a corner kick.

Goals: Suparman (5', 27', 30' HAT), Nascimento (76')
    MOTM: Suparman

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Cage FC: League game #1 - won 3-1 away, CL first group game - won 6-1 home. New signing Kumchai scoring the first - other new striker, Martinez didn't perform so well this game [though did score in the league match], substituted for last season's top scorer Jay Suss - who came on in the 52' and hammered in a hat-trick! Think I'll be glad I held on to him!

Thecageyones: League game #1 - won 3:0 away, but only managed a 1-1 draw against very weak opposition in their first CL group match. Disappointing from a treble winning team from last season. Shuffle up will happen if they don't cop on!

Maiden Utd: After a rather embarrassing exit from the level 2 Cup, losing 3-0 at home, they have redeemed themselves, winning 5:0 at home in the league, and a whopping 7:0, also at home, in their CL group game
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

The first round is played in the league. We had a good start and we standing on the first place already.

Cat Harrison, FCB and reddeviljohn like this.

Finally we got our ST. For 1T

It is a fast trainer. reached +135 on heavy training 30 minutes
    We gonna make him AML
    Last edited by Wiesse; 08-27-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Oh, and other team news: Sadly Bill Gaule has had to be auctioned off after 2 solid seasons, he is now surplus to requirements. Being the lowest Q player on the team, at 28, it's best to get some value out of him now, funds needed for new signings. Already 3 bidding on him. He'll be tops in someone's average squad. I'd like to think they'll keep the name

AMR/MR Andrade and Ice Cube ST, also got the boot.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

First game in the group of the champions league. We started good as well in the champions league. Only our MR/AMR Zivkovic got a injury

I just checked my upcoming Cup game, it's a tight 'un:

Now, can someone explain to me, if they only joined a month after I did, how they are still the same level? I remember when I jumped in I was auto-put to 7th in the league or something, as it was halfway through ... I finished 5th and got better from there. How were they able to jump in start of next season, yet catch up? an you start at level 2??
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    I just checked my upcoming Cup game, it's a tight 'un:

Now, can someone explain to me, if they only joined a month after I did, how they are still the same level? I remember when I jumped in I was auto-put to 7th in the league or something, as it was halfway through ... I finished 5th and got better from there. How were they able to jump in start of next season, yet catch up? an you start at level 2??
    When I started "Troll City" I logged in on the 2nd last day of the season and was handed a team in 6th in the league, basically getting a "bye" to Level 2. I did it on purpose because I wanted to more or less start in Level 2 rather than Level 1.
    Keith Gaule likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ah, that explains it I guess? If that season only started after the 2nd may?

Either way, I know for sure they spent heavy, because my level 6 team has had some cash pumped into it, as well as me looking after it daily. Not spent a bomb, but enough for scouts each season to keep up/get ahead. Consistent normal training on top. So this will be a tough match. I have a league game earlier, so I see me using up many greens
    Cat Harrison likes this.