Page 63 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Eh, you clearly don't know much about me, even on here, as I'm usually always the first to slate this game for NOT being realistic. I threw this in almost sarcastically .... get a grip son Look through my posts and all might be clearer.
    i gave a read at the post another time... doesnt look sarcastic honestly. Anyway i saw your comments here in the past... i was wondering how could you came with a post like that indeed. Sorry if I misunderstood... just many Screwdrivers here (eheh) come always with posts like that
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-29-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I think I finished with my team
    May the force be with us

Han Solo: May the force be with you - YouTube
    Hah, as a lvl 2 team - I'm way better .... Look what I got today (1T per player).

This is my current squad. Need to sell 2 or 3 players by tomorrow to cover the 3,8M deficit. Then probably powertrain Mihaila to 7*.

Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Seems to me that whenever you face a team without manager following it, the engine introduces a penalty for you who're whatching the match proportional to the support you receive. This happens when playing away while at home it usually works out.

In cup i've seen Salvatore, William Asset and company losing 0-1, drawing 0-0 or barely winning 1-0 against team in the 50's Q range (while they're all over Q70), then winning the second leg at home 6-0 or more.

My guess is that they tried to tweak the influence of playing home/away resulting as alwais in idiotic mistakes without proper tests.
    50% of the better team didn't make it to the quali-stage while 4 of the top teams lost their 1th leg yesterday. The former CUP winner (Arsenal) got beat by 1-3, while Dynamo SWAG barely made it through the entire 90minutes (won 1-2).... It's like a Spanish soap opera on my server
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My team was slightly stronger but 0:5 is too much
    My proposition still stands. You just give me a call and I will gladly coach Arsenal for a season
    Wiesse likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

We sold our midfielder Tortosa cause he had bad statics. We have bought a new MC 18 years old.

He can play with both feet. We are gonna make him ML. He is from argentina and signed for 3 years .

Forgot to mentioned that we bought him just for 1T
    Last edited by Wiesse; 08-29-2013 at 02:28 PM.

League, round 3

Perfect Tactics 2-1 Esi FC

Perfect Tactics: 76.5, 4-1-4-1 | Esi FC: 69.7, 4-4-2 classic

The dreaded 4-4-2 again.. It almost had us today and Warmwater won us the 3 points with a late goal. Things got off slowly, we couldn't find a way through until the 32nd minute when Shlimazl was through on goal and squared for defender Vittalone to score his first goal of the season. We were on the back foot before half time and a free kick forced a save out of our goalkeeper. Esi FC wanted the equaliser and they got 2 great chances in the 2nd half, both from counter attacks. The first was intercepted but the second allowed Bozkurt through on goal for 1-1. We tried to score a goal but their defence was not allowing it. A draw was not going to be a good result and we tried everything in our power to score. Petersen came on but made little impact from the 2 corners we were awarded, however in the 82nd minute, Shlimazl again was through on goal and set up defender Warmwater to give us the lead. They could have had another equaliser but Van der Zande did well to time his tackle.

Goals: Vittalone (32'), Bozkurt (68'), Warmwater (82')
    MOTM: Shlimazl

Top of the table now.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

ManchesterUnited 0 - 4 Cage FC

The scoreline is a little flattering, as the last 3 goals only came from '73 on, after 3 substitutions and a change from 4-4-2 standard, to 4-4[ND]-2 and considering Cage FC are now a 6* team at this level, where the opposition are just 3*. Though they were on a 2W run, with 11 goals, none against. Well, now they have 4 against And Cage Fc are unsurprisingly 3 for 3. With 13 for, 1 against.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

BREAKING NEWS: Miku's 7th Heaven at 9*

We are almost complete now in this seasons Power Training and Miku has once again reached the holy grail of being a 9* player once again for the 7th season that the player has been at our club. Next season Miku will turn 25 and will be the last time we will train a player to such quality.

Stats at reaching 9* once again...

Wiesse, Cat Harrison, dv8r and 4 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Miku's 7th Heaven at 9*

We are almost complete now in this seasons Power Training and Miku has once again reached the holy grail of being a 9* player once again for the 7th season that the player has been at our club. Next season Miku will turn 25 and will be the last time we will train a player to such quality.

Stats at reaching 9* once again...

well done. But i have a question till which age can we powertrain a player ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    well done. But i have a question till which age can we powertrain a player ?
    Age 25. Then optimum power training will be over.
    Wiesse likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*