Page 61 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Troll Mourinho has returned to Top Eleven!

After his appearance at the start Season 42, he has returned to Top Eleven! This is what he have done to the forum users:

Balkan United drew 3-3 to a very abandoned team, with 72% of poscession to United, he still struggled.
    Trolling Stones got comebacked 3-3 after Stones being 3-0 ahead at home in the first half. This is more like 2005 CL final? Stones 27.5 - Bima FC 22.7
    FC Bruga managed to getting trolled with a 1-1 draw to an abandoned team. Look at the ****ing penalty in the 42' missed? Seriously?
    AEPRE FC and London City is currently sitting in 7th. This happened to another league contender in my league Rude Boys, 1W and 2L in their first 3 matches
    Rubenito with Extraterestrii won 0 out of 5 recent matches, despite having a quality team
    New Team lost 1-0 to an inferior team? Really?

That is what he is doing, and welcome to the week of Troll Mourinho!

Perfect timing, 600th post of this thread...
    ahah fantastic picture!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Let's say a draw is ok but to take 3 goals from this team is kinda to much
    Neither a draw it's ok with unmanaged, much weaker, all out of position teams....

Banned
    I think it's time to leave T11...

Any good programmer here around?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I think it's time to leave T11...

Any good programmer here around?
    Wait, Troll Mourinho can definitely leave us alone, just like what happened in Season 42...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I made a crazy draw too 1-1 yesterday and I lost (unreal) 2-0 home with a 2,3 stars team.. but we have to move on!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Wait, Troll Mourinho can definitely leave us alone, just like what happened in Season 42...
    all these results are unacceptable... i know it's a fb app... but as long as you can pay them, even if i never did that, it become a product. A bad product...
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-29-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Let's say a draw is ok but to take 3 goals from this team is kinda to much
    @PricopGeorgeCătălin

No offense, but I'm telling you that something isn't right here. One or two draw is oke, but 3 draws in a row against these crappy&inactive teams is just ridiculous and shows once again that this game has nothing to do with football, tactics or management. It's just a "pay-and-play" game. The same goes for the injuries. Last week I bought a 18yr old MC and *paaf* he got a 5 day injury. I spent 3,5M on him (thats pretty much for a lvl 2 team who only get 600-700K per season from the sponsor deal).

My league, cl and cup is filled with these kind of teams and still my 5* team can't get a descent result or win (despite having the best team on this server and lvl). If im getting *****d by this kind of opposition, then what can I expect in the near future?

The same goes for my other 3 teams. I've invested more than 5000T and got another 1000T from sponsors since I started playing, and still you **** me over: first Balkan Boyz and now Balkan City. What's next, Balkan United? At some point enough is just enough and you reach the bottom, you can't handle or tolerate this kind of sh*t. You seriously need to rethink how you treat your customers and stop this kind of bad treatment.

That's all I had to say regarding this matter.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League day 3: FC Kneipenkick (59.6; 3W-1-2-1-3 ND) -PSaM FC 2-0 (52.1; 3W-1-3W-1-2)
    Lots of chances, but only two goals by Campisi (24.) and Monroe (25.). My formation was probably not well chosen, but hey: 3 points are 3 points.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    @PricopGeorgeCătălin

No offense, but I'm telling you that something isn't right here. One or two draw is oke, but 3 draws in a row against these crappy&inactive teams is just ridiculous and shows once again that this game has nothing to do with football, tactics or management. It's just a "pay-and-play" game. The same goes for the injuries. Last week I bought a 18yr old MC and *paaf* he got a 5 day injury. I spent 3,5M on him (thats pretty much for a lvl 2 team who only get 600-700K per season from the sponsor deal).

My league, cl and cup is filled with these kind of teams and still my 5* team can't get a descent result or win (despite having the best team on this server and lvl). If im getting *****d by this kind of opposition, then what can I expect in the near future?

The same goes for my other 3 teams. I've invested more than 5000T and got another 1000T from sponsors since I started playing, and still you **** me over: first Balkan Boyz and now Balkan City. What's next, Balkan United? At some point enough is just enough and you reach the bottom, you can't handle or tolerate this kind of sh*t. You seriously need to rethink how you treat your customers and stop this kind of bad treatment.

That's all I had to say regarding this matter.
    Well said! Pity Nordeus wont do anything though.... they will find another Ljepoje for any Ljepoje lost...

FCB
    League Match - 3

Izmir SK 0 - 1 FCB

Izmir SK - 25.2, 4-1-2-3 | FCB - 41.4, 3-1-4-2

Very disappointing game. It seems troll Mourinho is back . I was away when match took place and don't know what to say.

Goals: Carrillo (8')

MOTM: Andonov

Team Talk:
    Very disappointing game. Glad that we won this even with that much less margin

Last edited by FCB; 08-29-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Wiesse and FrannaFt99 like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013