Page 62 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Seems to me that whenever you face a team without manager following it, the engine introduces a penalty for you who're whatching the match proportional to the support you receive. This happens when playing away while at home it usually works out.

In cup i've seen Salvatore, William Asset and company losing 0-1, drawing 0-0 or barely winning 1-0 against team in the 50's Q range (while they're all over Q70), then winning the second leg at home 6-0 or more.

My guess is that they tried to tweak the influence of playing home/away resulting as alwais in idiotic mistakes without proper tests.

Well I think I finished with my team
    May the force be with us

Han Solo: May the force be with you - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Troll Mourinho has returned to Top Eleven!

After his appearance at the start Season 42, he has returned to Top Eleven! This is what he have done to the forum users:

Balkan United drew 3-3 to a very abandoned team, with 72% of poscession to United, he still struggled.
    Trolling Stones got comebacked 3-3 after Stones being 3-0 ahead at home in the first half. This is more like 2005 CL final? Stones 27.5 - Bima FC 22.7
    FC Bruga managed to getting trolled with a 1-1 draw to an abandoned team. Look at the ****ing penalty in the 42' missed? Seriously?
    AEPRE FC and London City is currently sitting in 7th. This happened to another league contender in my league Rude Boys, 1W and 2L in their first 3 matches
    Extraterestrii won 0 out of 5 recent matches, despite having a quality team
    New Team lost 1-0 to an inferior team? Really?

That is what he is doing, and welcome to the week of Troll Mourinho!

Perfect timing, 600th post of this thread...
    You missed off Shadows 5-0 loss at home yesterday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You missed off Shadows 5-0 loss at home yesterday.
    Is that aganist inferior team?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Is that aganist inferior team?
    Evenly matched I think. But you don't lose 0-5 at home to an equal team

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Nord-style hit the real Champ's league other night. Celtic, 2-0 down from their first leg against Shakter Karagandy, went on to win 3-0 in the second at home. If that happened against anyone here they'd be fuming! Home advantage means a lot, so I can understand the extra % possession side of the game. So long as you get the punters in, then you have the crowd behind you and it spurs the team on, just like reality. Pity they get so many other bits wrong though.

Cage FC play "ManchesterUnited" away in an hour. They are currently on a 2W 11-0 roll. Whereas I'm on a 2W 9-1. Should be interesting.
    Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

My team was slightly stronger but 0:5 is too much

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    League Match - 3

Izmir SK 0 - 1 FCB

Izmir SK - 25.2, 4-1-2-3 | FCB - 41.4, 3-1-4-2

Very disappointing game. It seems troll Mourinho is back . I was away when match took place and don't know what to say.

Goals: Carrillo (8')

MOTM: Andonov

Team Talk:
    Very disappointing game. Glad that we won this even with that much less margin

League Round 3 - Return of Troll Mourinho?

Hayri 0-1 July Fourth

Hayri 123.8 4-2N-1-2W-1 - July Fourth 135.3 4-5-1 V 1st half, Hexagon 2nd half

Like FCB earlier we struggled to find a way to win this afternoon. It seemed like Troll Mourinho had returned upon us and in the 11th minute we survived the dreaded "Double Corner" when Knight was able to save from the header on target, But soon we found our game and Watson put us into the lead with a dribble through on goal and beating the keeper for 1-0. We got a few free-kicks but Beckett couldn't get any of them on target and We soon threw on Miku-Zidane before HT and switched to the Hexagon. Miku-Zidane immediately took a shot on goal and it was blocked. The second half was rather dull. We were not creating much with only 2 efforts on goal from Watson and Miku-Zidane to mention about as well as a late chance for Hayri as Regal was able to get the block in to keep us infront and secure the 3 points.

Goals: Watson (20) MOTM: Watson.

Team Talk: Yes it was a bit of a struggle this afternoon as we couldn't find a way past the defence for much of the game plus they got chances to at least earn a draw, At least we held on here to get the win.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-29-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    Cat Harrison and FrannaFt99 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Nord-style hit the real Champ's league other night. Celtic, 2-0 down from their first leg against Shakter Karagandy, went on to win 3-0 in the second at home. If that happened against anyone here they'd be fuming! Home advantage means a lot, so I can understand the extra % possession side of the game. So long as you get the punters in, then you have the crowd behind you and it spurs the team on, just like reality. Pity they get so many other bits wrong though.

Cage FC play "ManchesterUnited" away in an hour. They are currently on a 2W 11-0 roll. Whereas I'm on a 2W 9-1. Should be interesting.
    As usual someone comparing reality with t11 always come in these situations...
    How many Karagandy results di you saw happening? ... and how many karagandy teams without GK, or with players out of their positions, or with no managers, did you saw getting results like the results you saw here??

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    As usual someone comparing reality with t11 always come in these situations...
    How many Karagandy results di you saw happening? ... and how many karagandy teams without GK, or with players out of their positions, or with no managers, did you saw getting results like the results you saw here??
    Eh, you clearly don't know much about me, even on here, as I'm usually always the first to slate this game for NOT being realistic. I threw this in almost sarcastically .... get a grip son Look through my posts and all might be clearer.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.