Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Season statics

League Round 26 - Result

July Fourth 10-0 Fishing Club
    Michu Testimonial

July Fourth 3N-4-1-2 137.0 - Fishing Club 121.7 4-1-1-2W-2

It was Michu's day this game, It was his testimonial match and he would of enjoyed every minute of the game and he was the star of the show, But it was Miku who fired us into the lead on 17 minutes, The Michu show started when crossed in a corner for Beckett to header in for 2-0, Then Michu then showed he still had class by knocking a free-kick on 35 minutes, Ramirez got a rare goal for himself on 39 minutes before Michu got his 2nd after being put through by Miku for an easy finish for a 5-0 HT lead

July Fourth pretty much copied what the did in the 1st half in the 2nd half, Michu setup Petersen once but Petersen put it over, but soon Michu setup Petersen again but this time Petersen buried it, Then Miku-Zidane put through Michu for him to get his hatrick and Kusama had a long range power shot saved, Miku had a solo effort in the 78th minute to find the bottom corner before Michu got yet another assist in the game to setup an easy goal for Papaleo and there was time for one last bit of magic from Michu, He beat a couple of defender and slotted it past the keeper for his 4th goal of the game!!!

Michu was awarded MOTM and that was his 50th MOTM for his July Fourth career.

Goals: Miku (17,78) Beckett (28) Michu (35,44,61,89) Ramirez (39) Petersen (56) Papaleo (83) MOTM: Michu

Team Talk: We finish the league unbeaten yet again and I'm delighted for Michu to put up a special performance for the fans to give them all something to remember, He even managed 10 goals for July Fourth this season despite being a reserve for the season.

It's very nice of us to say... Thanks Michu!!!

Michu 7 seasons at July Fourth, Played 208 Goals 112 Assists 134 MOTM 50.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A brave performance by JT's Lucky 11, but a deserved league title for Mahmut FC beating JT twice in the league.

The final match finished 3-0 to Mahmut FC who finish 5 points clear.

JT takes consolation of qualifying for the CL again, winning a very tough Cup, 2nd in the league will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Cat Harrison and m1cky like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Rookie
    Second league title in a row for Pigs United

We went into the last game of the season 2 points clear, anything other than defeat gave us the title, and we had a very poor game but finished 2-0. And that wrapped it up. We came runner up in the cup to a superior Q team, and luckily the CL was won by the team who defeated us twice in the group, so we can take some solice from that.

Overall a good season, alot of changes happened to the squad. Now with only one st in our squad, we will have to look towards finding another at the start of next season. Hopefully we can build on what we have, money is scarce due to us mistakenly clicking bid on our iphone on two players we didnt want which cost us 3m. But we are nothing but flexible.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post

The player of the season. What awesome perfomance from him.
    I have similar player ...

Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Bitter end to the season, losing out on Champions League football due to a 4-4 draw against a poor team yesterday.

Bring on next season, I will need to buy 3 new players with 23 tokens available and $70M.
    Cat Harrison and July Fourth like this.

Final League Table

The results are in from all the other games in my league and we can now bring the final league table and July Fourth have equalled their club record of a winning margin of 25 points and also have equalled 3 consective seasons unbeaten in the league set between Level's 4,5 and 6. We are current 84 league games unbeaten which is 2 short of our existing record of 86 games which was set back in the same L3-L7 period in which a thai team ended after a 2-0 defeat. Not surprisingly BESIKTAS were 2nd but we thought that they would of given us a challenge but suffered a bad start of the season, hasel seldus who had been performing quite well miss out on next seasons CL. Tapahka were a huge disappointment but I wouldn't put it past them tanking on purpose to avoid playing on the same level as us.

Season review and POTS award will follow in approximately an hours time. Can you guess correctly who won POTS???
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-21-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My performance this season at level 10 an easy season i was hoping for 26-0-0 but i played 2 draws due to my top 3 players injury :/

Season 44-1230029_584023191644499_27606020_n.jpg

I won the league with 25 wins 1 draw and won the champions league
    Time to sell players and buy new top 5* players for next season..
    Last edited by Angarath; 09-21-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.