Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    does this do anything for you?
    It's actually held at San Siro...
    ppturano likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Our final match is at 9pm tonight, however the season awards will be held before then.
    Shadow and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Our final match is at 9pm tonight, however the season awards will be held before then.
    We play at just after 3pm so 2.5 hours from now and it's a meaningless match made more meaningful after we have decided to give Michu his testimonial. We play rock bottom club Fishing Club which is a game we are going to win easily and end our 3rd season in a row unbeaten in the league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We play at 7:30pm against 4th place team who need the points to secure c/l place so will be hard and we have to win to go top by 1 point then we need leaders to lose to bottom side who have lost last 5 or a draw will take it down to gd and we are 4 behind so it is a long shot btw they play at 9pm so we will know by then! The other side of the coin is if we both lose the 3rd place team could take the title but I hope they don't coz they are cheaters!
    Cat Harrison and FrannaFt99 like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Hello guys i am a new player here although i first opened the game a few months ago i started playing it 3 seasons ago.. im currently lvl 10 gonna go lvl 11 now since im #1 in league (24-2-0)
    anyway can someone give me some tips so my players can increase quality faster? thank you
    most of my players only get 20-50 skill progress per match even though they are 18-23 years

It's time to given some players awards...
    Player of the Week #4 goes to Torres
    Defender's Award - Hardy
    Midfielder's Award (not including AM) - Monstercat
    Attacker's Award - Papaleo
    Most Improved Player - Kumchai
    Most Consistent Player - McManaman
    Player of the Season by the players - Hardy
    Fans' Favorite - McManaman
    Top Goalscorer - ??? (3pts)
    Top Assister - Torres (3pts)

2 MATCHES LEFT - Capelli Tigers and Tahun k FC

C.Kumchai-29 (POTW #3)
    V.Monstercat-23 (POTW #2)
    C.McManaman-22 (POTW #1)
    I.Hardy-21
    F.Torres-21 (POTW #4)
    S.Papaleo-12
    Ramires-9
    J.Terry-8
    I.Lenoil-6
    M.Kovacevic-5
    S.Vettel-2
    R.Lukaku-1
    R.Salas-1
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Hello guys i am a new player here although i first opened the game a few months ago i started playing it 3 seasons ago.. im currently lvl 10 gonna go lvl 11 now since im #1 in league (24-2-0)
    anyway can someone give me some tips so my players can increase quality faster? thank you
    most of my players only get 20-50 skill progress per match even though they are 18-23 years
    This is the guide for you... http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html
    Cat Harrison likes this.

League - Round 26
    Vilen FC (49.4) 1-2 Chester FC (56.0)
    4-3W-1-2/4-4-2 vs 4-4-2
    First match: 3-1 for CFC

League Round 26 - Preview

July Fourth vs Fishing Club
    Michu Testimonial

July Fourth 137.0 - Fishing Club 121.7

July Fourth today face rock bottom team Fishing Club in which is a match that they should win easily since Fishing Club are an abandoned team and have only half their first team players remaining since they quit possibly 2 seasons ago, We beat them 11-0 away and the league is already won ages ago and we will go undefeated again this season, So we decided to make this match the Michu Testimonial to increase a little bit of importance to one of our long serving players at the club, Michu has been a brilliant servant to our club since purchased from Mr. Scout 7 seasons ago and has scored around 100 goals/assists for the club, He has helped us win many trophies including the L19 treble and played a part in the 26-0-0 last season in the league, however his quality has declined and he is getting older, next season he would be age 29 and 5*131 quality, he may well still be with us next season but there is also a chance we will sell him should the right candidate replacement is available to buy at the beginning of next season, thats why he have decided his testimonial match should be today should he leave the club in the next few days.

Match Odds: July Fourth 1/200, Draw 20/1, Fishing Club 200/1

Michu Specials: To score anytime 1/5, To score 1st 4/1, To score a brace EVS, To score a hatrick 5/1.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 26 - Preview

July Fourth vs Fishing Club
    Michu Testimonial

July Fourth 137.0 - Fishing Club 121.7

July Fourth today face rock bottom team Fishing Club in which is a match that they should win easily since Fishing Club are an abandoned team and have only half their first team players remaining since they quit possibly 2 seasons ago, We beat them 11-0 away and the league is already won ages ago and we will go undefeated again this season, So we decided to make this match the Michu Testimonial to increase a little bit of importance to one of our long serving players at the club, Michu has been a brilliant servant to our club since purchased from Mr. Scout 7 seasons ago and has scored around 100 goals/assists for the club, He has helped us win many trophies including the L19 treble and played a part in the 26-0-0 last season in the league, however his quality has declined and he is getting older, next season he would be age 29 and 5*131 quality, he may well still be with us next season but there is also a chance we will sell him should the right candidate replacement is available to buy at the beginning of next season, thats why he have decided his testimonial match should be today should he leave the club in the next few days.

Match Odds: July Fourth 1/200, Draw 20/1, Fishing Club 200/1

Michu Specials: To score anytime 1/5, To score 1st 4/1, To score a brace EVS, To score a hatrick 5/1.
    My money is on "Score the opening"
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC