Page 107 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This happened today:

Season 44-2day.jpg Season 44-untitled.jpg Season 44-tabel.jpg

It was against #1 as you can see he played his 4 4 2, he was present + a friend support. I was asleep. So I guess it's not such a bad result, I just need to win against the crappier teams, which I haven't been doing. And work on corner takers, I should maybe have got a goal from one... Sigh. Besides #1 the league is still pretty open, so it's not time to tank. Yet.

This is yesterday's formation:Season 44-yesterday.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-03-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This happened today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2day.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	11810 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	11811 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tabel.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	11812

It was against #1 as you can see he played his 4 4 2, he was present + a friend support. I was asleep. So I guess it's not such a bad result, I just need to win against the crappier teams, which I haven't been doing. And work on corner takers, I should maybe have got a goal from one... Sigh. Besides #1 the league is still pretty open, so it's not time to tank. Yet.

This is yesterday's formation:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yesterday.jpg 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	11813
    keep ya head up is good cat. The wins shall come
    Cat Harrison and FrannaFt99 like this.

LONDON CITY 5-1 FC BAHMUT

At last our home supporters have something to cheer about. We beat our Ukrainian visitors comfortably, for our first home win of the league season. Homer Simpson put us ahead, netting from a free kick, on 30'. Four minutes later, Simpson became supplier, as he crossed for Greg Fucillo, to claim our second. Bahmut set our nerves off again, by reducing the deficit just before halftime. Fucillo grabbed his second, six minutes into the second half. Jacob Wilkinson scored his first goal of the season, finishing off a run and pass from Wayne Dixon after 78'. Dixon himself finished off the scoring, a minute from time. Fucillo picked up a yellow during the match, while Mads Fiksdal picked up man of the match.

The welcome win raises us up to 3rd place, 2 points behind the leader. Tomorrow we play away at FC Manchester, who are currently in last place with just 3 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Stats after 8 matches.

GOALS: Dixon 6, Fucillo 4, Simpson 2, Chekmarev 2, Watts 1, Daniels 1, Fiksdal 1, Negedu 1, Pigott 1, Wilkinson 1
    ASSISTS: Daniels 3, Pigott 2, Dixon 2, Wilkinson 1, Fucillo 1, Simpson 1
    MoM: Daniels 2, Dixon 2, Fiksdal 2
    YELLOW: Whyte 2, Daniels 2, Simpson 2, Negedu 2, Chekmarev 1, Santos 1, Haller 1, Fucillo 1
    RED: Whyte 1, Simpson 1
    INJURIES: Ozturk (1 x 4days)
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This happened today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2day.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	11810 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	11811 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tabel.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	11812

This is yesterday's formation:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yesterday.jpg 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	11813
    hmmm 4-5-1 V-Style is beaten by 4-4-2 classic with red arrows on ML/MR, i have also red arrows on DL/DR, also 4-5-1 V-Style is beaten by 4-3N-3, from my experience

Dreamer
    nothing to do now until next season

Out of cup, no CL this season, League #1 is pretty much mine

Oh and I have always wonder, is there a way to make striker scores more and other players score ... less?
    And yes he's a ST with only 3 goals and have the second highest quality in the team, all he does is assist lol

Last edited by NeoWilson; 09-04-2013 at 01:06 AM.
    Gasi likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    You had better play 4-3n-2-1
    It still doesn't warrant a 1-3 loss in my own soil,better players and ball possession.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Well I am out from cup:

Ivana was on my side

But it was not enough
    This morning signing:

Another one xD

Rookie
    Results 3.9.2013

FC SAKURA

Two away-games within 20 minutes... Well, the team did not play really well, they were especially tired in the Cup-Match, but Sakura still dominates it's league. A 3-1 victory brought an 8-point lead after the first eight rounds - very comfortable! Left defender Wemmer who joined the team after round 4 (together with young striker Trabelsi scored since his debut seven goals, five of them penalties. In the last five games Sakura was awarded each time a penalty - well, let's hope that this streak continues

In the Cup-Match players were tired and after a 4-1 away-victory we fought quite hard to beat Pierre FC 3-2.

FC DREAMHUNTER

After qualifying for the next stage in the cup the team had a convincing 4-1 victory. For the first time Welsh striker Cookson was in the starting line-up. I let some players from the bench start this time and they did very well. One of them scored 2 goals. Interesting fact - 3 goals were shot by defenders (our 18 year old Bulgarian rising star Kirov scored for the first time), one by another young midfielder. It was convincing that the "bench" is also able to score and that altogether 14 players scored overall in this season.

BERKSHIRE UTD

The team continued its winning streak with a 4-1 and leads with 24 points, 3 points clear of a Malaysian side (which had its only loss against Berkshire). Both strikers scored as well as two midfielders.

Later on there was a friendly game against FC Santos from Brazil where after 5 minutes our defender Kreuz has been sent off with a red card after spitting on an opponent he just had fouled and hurt before. Shame on this guy!!! Actually I am happy this happened in a friendly...
    Ljepoje and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I am out from cup:

Ivana was on my side

But it was not enough
    This morning signing:

Uh, too bad! I missed out, barely made it to my return game against "Zmajevi FC" last night..... But good to see Ivana and you becoming *friends* ...
    Wiesse and FrannaFt99 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________