Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

To join Morgan and Ljepoje

Of course I get a little present five day injury

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz pull comfortable 4-0 win and ironic 3-3 draw...

The league game against Manchester United (Thai) was probably one of the better ones this season as we took a comfortable 4-0 win at -BALKAN ARENA-. We had difficulties to break through their 4* defence in the 1th half, but as I made a substitution (DMC out, MC in) the goals started to pour in. J. Semirinho got us the first, S.Prcić the second followed by M.Stevanović's third and S.Jovetić's fourth goal. I seemed that going from 3N-1-3W-2-1 to 3-5-2 was a "good choice". Anyway, the win puts us at the top of the table and we will face one of the better teams tomorrow: Manchester United (English). A win here is of crucial importance.

In the T11 CUP game on the other hand, we faced the Greek "Rpanos1977 FC". We got a 3-3 draw, but the result could have gone either way. This was perhaps one of the most ridiculous and ironic game I've played so far: The Greek team seemed to score every single time they got a FK, despite us having 2 DF with D-wall as SA in the defence. Also, every single time they scored - we scored (or equalized to be precise). Despite having a ballpossesion of 61%vs39% and being 11 man vs 10 for the entire +60 minutes, we just couldn't get pass their MF or DF, or score for that matter. Every single shot was blocked and every goal scoring opportunity was "taken care of" by their DF and GK. Ironic, isn't it?

The return on friday could end in either way, and I'm probably gonna skip it since it's clear that no matter you do - you will end up being fooled. Looking at how the top lvl 9 teams managed and their games (results), it becomes obvious that it's all randomness and has nothing to do with football, tactics or management. It's just a pay and play game.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    To join Morgan and Ljepoje

Of course I get a little present five day injury
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this result this afternoon.. non-logical.

Ps. I have a propostion for you: Hand me over you team, go on holiday and enjoy yourself. I believe I would done a better job as lvl 29 manager.... Just imagine how many players I would have bought for that 2Billion of yours
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

FCB
    League Match - 2

FCB 5 - 0 Fenerbahce

FCB - 41.3 , 3-1-4-2 | Fenerbahce - 26.1, 4-4-2 Classic

An easy win and we got the result as we expected. We got our first goal by a penalty where Master was attacked by Basdere in the box and Basdere got red card at 18' and sent off . Pavan converted the penalty has goal. Fenerbahce played with 10 men for the rest 72'. Master created many chances but chances were wasted by going narrowly wide to the goal post or just over the bar. We got 2nd goal from Wibowo from a long range drive at 26'. we were 2-0 at half time.

At second half Valenzuela scored a goal from long range at 55' as there was huge gap as defender got the red card. Belmonte scored a goal when he tried for the top corner at 72'. Pavan scored his 2nd goal of the match from a Free kick and increased the lead to 5-0. We are finished with 5-0 in the end.

Goals: Pavan (18' pen, 75'), Wibowo (26'), Valenzuela (55'), Belmonte (72')

Redcards: Basdere (18')

MOTM: Master

Team Talk:
    Easy win and one sided game.
    Last edited by FCB; 08-28-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thanks, Now and again our team can pull out that great performance that exceeds expectations. However, We are unlikely to go much further in the competition since there are a lot of strong teams in the competition. This was on paper one of the weaker L24 teams.
    Yeah, the match making is a shame in the cup. I had as well a higher league team with ~9 more quality than me (back then, now it would be 7), but my tactics did not work out like yours (away draw, home loss). Well, more time for power training (but nonetheless I wish you survive many rounds and kick the higher levels into their ...).

---
    Back to my server:
    Brookly Decker, who left Kneipenkick on the last day of last season (after the CL final), got sold today by the new owner. I don't get the logic. He paid me 9 tokens (so he intested ~25 tokens and 6 million bucks more than market value) and now he sells the player - WTF. I first thought about making a bid, but then I was lucky I haven't done it.

All the best Brooklyn, now A. Lennon (because the buyer Chris renamed the players name).
    You fool, that is not how to behave with a server legend.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 08-28-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    FCB, reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Hahah maybe some day Ljepoje

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hahah maybe some day Ljepoje
    My friend today in Cup lost 0-7 at home. Quality: my friend 44.7 (formation 4-4-1-1); opponent 45.4 (formation 4-1-2-1-2 WD)
    My CFC won in league 5-4

HEADLINE: Crazy Ivan and Džoni Walker praise United...

Balkan United performed exceptional today as the 2nd league round and the T11 CUP qualifiers were played. First we trashed the Polish team "FC Zarki" (0-6) and then over turned 1-0 to a 1-5 win against the Italian team "Rebbio CF". Our newly signings, the 24yr old Russian "Crazy Ivan" and the 20yr old Brazilian "Džoni Walker" scored 2 resp 3 goals and assisted 2 times. The 19yr old Italian "Mario Luigi" made his debut today as well and scored once and assisted twice. Another important figure was the 31yr old Polish Mateusz Wrzesniak who scored his 2nd goal in the game against "Rebbio CF". The 1-5 away win in the CUP gives us a little "breathing space" and we can now focus on the League resp Champions League. This is two competitions in which Balkan United are highly favourites to win.

Tomorrow we face the Spanish team "Franmedi C.F" (Ch.league) and the Italian team "Ambra FC" (League). This is two teams we need to win and overcome in our race for the 1th place in both competitions.

Also there has been some changes in the squad due 2 injuries and 1 suspension we picked up yesterday. The 20yr old Mariusz Frankiewicz was sold while Kidness Alilovic is put on the transfer list. Players such as: Ivan Granchov, Pavel Gitinov, David Augas and Erwin Van Hout are the new signings. There has been some "name-editing" as well: Pavel Gitinov is now more know as "Crazy Ivan", Rico Mohr as "Walter Švabo", Regivaldo Soares as "Džoni Walker" and Lonel Andrei as "Mario Luigi". Dave Evans will probably be renamed to "Irish Drunk" while Mateusz Wrzesniak will be renamed to "Old Fox". A squad update will take place tomorrow.

Here are todays stars ....

PROUD MANAGER OF...

League - Round 2
    Chester FC (50.6) 5-4 Bolsudo FC (47.5)
    4-1-4-1 vs (DC.DC.DR-DML-MC.MR-AML.AMC-ST.ST)

League - Round 3 - Preview
    Mehtap FC (45.1) vs Chester FC (50.6)
    4-1-4-1 vs 4-4-2

CL - Round 2 - Group B - Preview
    Waliidz FC (48.7) vs Chester FC (50.6)
    4-1-2-1-2 vs 3N-1-4-2

Mixed feeling on that one, as usual. Giving away 2 away goals in the cup is never a good thing. It's going to be a tough away 2nd leg.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.