Page 67 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    whats going on mate ... I think its really annoying for you ...
    Every season since the last 3 the first 6-8 games i get this, EVERY season. Last one i lost 0-2 home in cup against a team 14 Q behind me, while in the second leg i was down 4-1 in the first half just to go winnning 4-6 in the end passing the turn. But it's not alwais Easter, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    As long as you win, don't complain...

I have a league game in 2 min.... I tip on a DRAW!
    It annoys the hell out of me. Tanking last season had as effect a first eleven nearly all nearing 8*: no CL and with the cup filled with personal trainers, at least in League i'd like to have some fun smashing some 6+ goals per match, but i'm not even sure i can make it 26-0-0 while the strongest team in my league atm is 22 Q less than me.

Meanwhile... Friendlies for extra training.

Wiesse, Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It's unbelievable , we managed to beat REAL MADRID!

Meanwhile .....

Wiesse, dv8r, reddeviljohn and 2 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

It annoys the hell out of me. Tanking last season had as effect a first eleven nearly all nearing 8*: no CL and with the cup filled with personal trainers, at least in League i'd like to have some fun smashing some 6+ goals per match, but i'm not even sure i can make it 26-0-0 while the strongest team in my league atm is 22 Q less than me.
    I'm in the same seat. I can barely beat 4* nowadays, win by a +1 goal margin. Winning the league this season will be as winning the CUP, but we will probably be trolled all the way.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

I'm in the same seat. I can barely beat 4* nowadays, win by a +1 goal margin. Winning the league this season will be as winning the CUP, but we will probably be trolled all the way.
    i just made a friendly vs a Q17 team with my reserves in full shape, and couldn't do more than 4-0 >.>

CL matchday 2: Stefan FC (57.0; 4-1-2-1-2 ND) - FC Kneipenkick (59.8; 3N-5V-1) 1-2
    The match started very bad for FC Kneipenkick. The home side came into our penalty area after 15 minutes and Lozana could only stop the attacker with a foul. Soldatkin (15.) scored the lead for Stefan FC with a penalty and Lozana saw yellow (gladly not red). We stayed at our tactics and Monroe (28.) could bring FCK back into the match. 1-1 was also the half-time result. Chances were barely also in the 2nd half, but after 80 minutes FCKs new attacking midfielder Miller won the ball on the wing, started a dribbling, could not be stopped and decided the match.

So FCK started into the CL with 6 points, but on Saturday a tough challenge awaits us. We 'll face AS Roma (66.8) at home, a team with already 2 7* players and 17 6* players (plus one 2* to lower the average ). Their manager seems to power train his scouts, so it will become tough.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    i just made a friendly vs a Q17 team with my reserves in full shape, and couldn't do more than 4-0 >.>
    Well, can't say I did any better .....

Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Champions League Group D Round 2

the phone fc 1-1 July Fourth

the phone 125.1 4-1-3W-2 - July Fourth 135.5 Hexagon then 30 minutes 4-4-2 classic

Yes a draw here and a typical 1-1 kind of draw as well. Not much to talk about that it was a poor performance by us, Carey-Bertram for the phone was causing us problems as our defence had to deal with him on a number of occassions but when you have Calavicci its not normally a problem. Kusama had an effort for us and he shot over the bar and we were made to pay for it when Sonogo beat our defence and powered his shot past Knight to give the phone a half-time lead.

We were not concerned or in any sort of panic mode or anything as we know this is only the group stages of the CL and you can afford an off day as we did 2 seasons ago when we lost 2 group games but still went onto win the competition, the phone started the second half well when Delgado and Badawi had a shot on target and Sonogo was tackled by Calavicci, We made changes midway through the 2nd half and just as we were heading for a shock defeat this evening the phone piled on more pressure from Badawi and Carey-Bertram both having efforts blocked, Then Papaleo got the ball late on, managed to squeeze past a defender and struck the ball well that the keeper could not get anywhere near it for our equaliser, Delgado had a late effort blocked by Miku-Zidane late on as the phone tried to win the game.

Goals: Sonogo (40) Papaleo (83) MOTM: Sonogo.

Team Talk: A disappointing and below par performance from us, but I guess it doesn't really matter too much here. We normally qualify from the group stage with ease in the end.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, can't say I did any better .....

How can that be against a illegal formation ? is Mourinho back ?

It is a bad day for some managers.