Page 69 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

After another bad statics from MC Lollri we have decided buy a player from the scoutlist. Lollri is on the auction at moment.

We have bought a 22 year old scout player. Robert Grill and he is from Austria

reddeviljohn, Ljepoje and Shadow like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, I believe so, It wasn't the best of days for us, but we have good days as well. You know it's one of those games where the oppositon was able to get something from the game today in the Champions League, We were due a bad result, we haven't had one of those in a while.
    I have the same. But lucky it was the second match in de CL for me. Everything is still open

WTF... Just saw a level 13 vs Level 12 in the CL... Not mine but a friend of mine

I swear this sort of stuff only happens at the highest levels? I know the highest level on my server is at least 23

Yeah... we are on the same server because I'm watching his match
    Last edited by dv8r; 08-29-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Maiden Utd are top after 3, 9 for, only 1 against. Not bad for a watery team that BADLY need funding I just can't keep in bidding, no T :/ They're beating nothing teams, they're pretty average for a level 2 that's being looked after. But badly need beefing up for the cups. If anyone is working on a level 2 side team, feel free to add me for gifts and maybe the odd friendly, pm for FB add. I only use that page for this team.

Thecageyones are top after 3, 14 for, no goals against won 5:0 away in the league today against 3rd, and 1:0, also away, in their second CL group game. Badly needed that scrape win after a draw in the first.

Cage Fc are top after 3, 13 for, just the one against. 4:0 away in the league today, but only a scrappy 1:1 away draw in the CL. They did win the first game there. And should progress easily.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Champions League - Group H Round 2
    Beşiktaş 1-1 ESMK FC

After we won with a large score in the first round by 8-0 which we lead our group with goal average over Beşiktaş, today we played against them in their stadium, we scored in the begining but they scored also in th 28' mins, then we try to score again with an attacking substitution, but at the end a draw was the score final.

Substitution (Castelucci, Trigidia and Sosa -out- Milosavljevic, Proskura and Rápó -in-)
    Goals: Jurez 4' & Albayrak 28'.
    Season 44-eleven.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    WTF... Just saw a level 13 vs Level 12 in the CL... Not mine but a friend of mine

I swear this sort of stuff only happens at the highest levels? I know the highest level on my server is at least 23

Yeah... we are on the same server because I'm watching his match
    Yeah, I have 3 or 4 lvl 3 teams in my CL. @Shadow recently played against a lvl30 manager. So yes, there are -/+ 1 lvl managers/teams competing in the same tournament.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LOL

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

BREAKING NEWS: S22/L22 JULY FOURTH SQUAD PRESENTATION

JULY FOURTH IS NOW ONE OF THE BEST 32 TEAMS ON THE SERVER.

With our PT pretty much done now for this season, It's time to showcase our team for this season and it doesn't look much different to the last season, Our first team squad has been given more PT for this season and it's back to near enough where it was this time last season, however most of our reserve players have declined a little. We have 2 new major signings this season and we have given them the roles and SA needed and given them both training to 7* which means we have cover where ever it is needed. We are hopeful that this squad is good enough to deliver the league+CL double this season once again and also continue a good run in this seasons RR Cup. This season also sees more triple role players at July Fourth than ever before.

July Fourth Player Transfers for Season/Level 22

Transfers OUT

Stuart Stuart 27 4*123 MC Corner-Kick £91M

Transfers IN

Twenty Regal 18 5*128 DC/DR No SA £97.7M 1T
    Angel Miku-Zidane 18 5*128 MC No SA £105M and 4T
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I believe I found my old "winning formation"... 3W-1-2N-2W-2: this was the formation that gave us the CUP trophy and perhaps one of the most effective ones. Worked perfectly for 3 seasons. Recently beat a lvl6 team with 7-0!

I'm gonna stick to it and hope it gives us luck.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: S22/L22 JULY FOURTH SQUAD PRESENTATION

JULY FOURTH IS NOW ONE OF THE BEST 32 TEAMS ON THE SERVER.

With our PT pretty much done now for this season, It's time to showcase our team for this season and it doesn't look much different to the last season, Our first team squad has been given more PT for this season and it's back to near enough where it was this time last season, however most of our reserve players have declined a little. We have 2 new major signings this season and we have given them the roles and SA needed and given them both training to 7* which means we have cover where ever it is needed. We are hopeful that this squad is good enough to deliver the league+CL double this season once again and also continue a good run in this seasons RR Cup. This season also sees more triple role players at July Fourth than ever before.

July Fourth Player Transfers for Season/Level 22

Transfers OUT

Stuart Stuart 27 4*123 MC Corner-Kick £91M

Transfers IN

Twenty Regal 18 5*128 DC/DR No SA £97.7M 1T
    Angel Miku-Zidane 18 5*128 MC No SA £105M and 4T
    Impressive!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...