Page 79 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Very happy with this result. I was worried with the other team having 2 away goals from the first game.

Started out with a 4-2-3-1 form, this produced a stalemate up to HT. 50/50 possession, with only 4 shots for Cage FC against their 5. Moved to a 4-4-1-1 form, and the goal finally came from Kuntee on '61. 2 substitutions and a change to the ND formation, and surprisingly it was Dmc Rza, who was set on blue arrows, who got the 2nd goal!

6-2 on aggregate against a side that were a match for me in every way. That'll do nicely
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Has anyone a suggestion to play against this formation ? I was thinking 4-5-1 v or 3-5-2 v

Attachment 11676
    If your AML/AMR are faster than his wingers then yeah. V with 4 defenders sounds good.

In my transfer market list is 8 players only...

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    If your AML/AMR are faster than his wingers then yeah. V with 4 defenders sounds good.
    my aml and amr are much faster then his players. Look at my topic in my showcase. Or click on the link in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    my aml and amr are much faster then his players. Look at my topic in my showcase. Or click on the link in my signature
    Then it will be a slaughterhouse. Score at least 3-0
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

QUICK UPDATE

Balkan Boyz

League: We took our 4th consecutive win against "Hendy FC" (4-1). We top the league table with 12p.

CUP: We got beat by a much weaker and inactive team after losing 2-4 at our home turf and are therefore eliminated after 5-7 on aggregate. We had the possesion + shots on targets, but that didn't help. The opposition scored all of their goals on freekicks and cornerkicks, despite having 4 defenders with defence wall and aerial defender as SA! This proves once again that special abilities are just crap and ineffective. Also the fact that the CUP is a competition for the ones that "buy" their way through and has nothing to do about football, tactics, management or the fact you being present or having 5 friends as support. Disgusting and greedy it's what it is!

Balkan United

League: We took our 4th consecutive win against a weak Montepellier HSC " (0-1). We top the league table with 12p.
    CUP: We are through to the next stage after beating a inactive, abandoned and Illegal playing "Rebbio CF" with 2-0 (7-1 on aggregate). Unfortanatly we got 2 injuries as well, once again it was Evans (his 4th!), thanks for that!
    CL: We draw against a much weaker team "Franmedi CD", result 2-2. We are currently at a 2nd place with 4 points in group C.

Balkan City

League: We manage to collect our 2nd win after beating the 2* team "Leo FC" with 3-1. We are currently at a 4th place on 8points and it becomes obviously that they are doing everything to oppose us and our progress by letting the crappy and sh*tty teams win.
    CUP: We are through to the next stage after beating "Rafael FC" with 5-1 (6-1 on aggregate).
    CL: We top group B with 6 points after beating "Lapiponeta" with 0-5.

That's all, see ya all on Monday!
    Wiesse, Shadow and reddeviljohn like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LONDON CITY 0-1 FOREST RANGERS

Our home hoodoo struck again today as we fell to a defeat that we weren't expecting. Everything seemed to go wrong, with defender, Jeremiah Whyte conceding two penalties, and getting a yellow card each time, leaving us to play with ten men for 50 minutes. Whyte's first offence led to Rangers taking the lead from the spot. Five minutes before the break, Whyte again committed a foul in the box, thus gaining his second yellow and consequently, a red. This time, the penalty was missed. For the second half, we withdrew midfielder, Sani Negedu and replaced him with defender, Fabio Haller. After 73', Chris Pigott was sent on in place of Jacob Wilkinson. In the final seconds, Jack Daniels also collected a booking.

The loss leaves us in 7th place, but still only 3 points off top spot. It is a mystery why we seem to play well away, but can't get it together at home. Tomorrow we travel to Darim who are on the same points as us, but are 2 goals worse off on goal difference.

Player Stats after 4 games.

GOALS: Dixon 2, Watts 1, Daniels 1, Fiksdal 1, Fucillo 1
    ASSISTS: Pigott 1, Daniels 1, Wilkinson 1
    MoM: Daniels 1, Fiksdal 1
    YELLOW: Whyte 2, Chekmarev 1, Daniels 1
    RED: Whyte 1
    INJURIES: Ozturk (1x4days)
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

CUP: We got beat by a much weaker and inactive team after losing 2-4 at our home turf and are therefore eliminated after 5-7 on aggregate. We had the possesion + shots on targets, but that didn't help. The opposition scored all of their goals on freekicks and cornerkicks, despite having 4 defenders with defence wall and aerial defender as SA! This proves once again that special abilities are just crap and ineffective. Also the fact that the CUP is a competition for the ones that "buy" their way through and has nothing to do about football, tactics, management or the fact you being present or having 5 friends as support. Disgusting and greedy it's what it is!

Not being funny here, but you said the team was lower Q than you and inactive - then you say it's only for those who pay to win the cup? You no doubt spent a lot more on your team than that inactive, so that's clearly not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Not being funny here, but you said the team was lower Q than you and inactive - then you say it's only for those who pay to win the cup? You no doubt spent a lot more on your team than that inactive, so that's clearly not the case.
    No, I was tanking for 2 seasons in row and therefore kept the players on 7-8* and my overall quality. All of my friends are lvl 9, but I'm lvl 7. But still I'm playing in the same CUP as they. I haven't purchased any T for 2-3 season now, and will not buy any either.

I won the CUP back at season 5 because I payed the higest entry ticket (read: bought most Tokens). But after I stopped buying, I got eliminated in the prelims/quali round in season 6,7,8 and now 9, despite having the best team or tactics. All of my trophies are a result on how much money I spent and not the fact how good/skilled manager I am, don't you see that?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Well, it's not my experience. I've bought loads of T for my level 6 team and they have yet to win the cup.