Page 78 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

League Round 4

Maccabi Tel Aviv 0-3 United Til I Die

Maccabi Tel Aviv 87.5 4-1-2-1ND - United Til I Die 93.6 3N-5-2V

Wahey! What a performance! Dominated possession but other than that was an even match, Johansen put Ivanov in on 23 Minutes for the opener and just before half time Bosch supplied a timely pass for Sanchez to blast home to put us in the driving seat, No need to change anything second half, we continued to play well and create chances, 15 minutes from time a Sanchez corner was headed home by Summers for 0-3, we came under pressure towards the end but we held out for a clean sheet.

Goals: Ivanov (23), Sanchez (37), Summers (73) MOTM: Summers

Team Talk: Off and running! our first victory and still undefeated in league.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Suggestions for an ability for my AMC/AMR/MR?

Dribbler or playmaker? I'm not a fan of either of them but I don't have any of those in my team so I'm giving it another chance.

Already have 2 shadow strikers
    I'd go for dribbler here, Better use of dribbler in more advanced midfield positions, where as playmaker is more suited to a DMC or MC.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Day 4
    ESMK FC 2-0 Gheorghita FC

After officialy the departure of Castelucci and Khaled Heriat, our match in the league today was not good that much, Jurez did a hell of job tonight by scoring two goals which led us to win 2-0, Bednarek who replaced Castelucci in the starting lineup did a good job with Opschoor and Trigidia, before the whistle of the referee Tigridia was injured, who just returned 2 days ago from a long injury.

Goals: Jurez 8' 43'
    Man Of The Match: Jurez.
    Season 44-eleven.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

50 minutes to my 2nd leg Cup match. 4-2 up from the first, against a Q50 team, pretty much on a par with my Cage FC. How much will those 2 away goals for Charoen FC count? Defence, defence, defence!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

League rond 4

We have a small victory. But it's a win. We are still the nr 1 with 3 points clear

Cup

Nothing to say. We started with 4-1-4-1 without result. Switched to 4-5-1 v style and we scored 2 goals. Unbelievable.

My quality 45.5 his 40.9. But after that had players in the field of wordclass. We don't have to shame on that. We missed again a few chances.

You were unlucky to be matched against a level 7. His players will be world class to your level, but just 5* at his.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    You were unlucky to be matched against a level 7. His players will be world class to your level, but just 5* at his.
    Really unlucky I switched to the v style and scored 2 goals.

I'm playing a similar formation, only with an extra MC in place of the dmc, so it's more of a U ... against tough opposition very shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    I'm playing a similar formation, only with an extra MC in place of the dmc, so it's more of a U ... against tough opposition very shortly.
    I like to play 4-3n-2-1 to. But with a AMC against me I play with a DMC. I like to play the possible formations of 3-5-2, 4-5-1 and 4-4-2. These formation I trust the most.

Has anyone a suggestion to play against this formation ? I was thinking 4-5-1 v or 3-5-2 v

Season 44-naamloos.jpg