Page 76 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Damn an other draw for us....2 wins 2 draws, why,why we could be on the first position today but we are on the third...
    I've passed the "draws" over to you, I'm finally starting to win now
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

And our new MC is powertrained to ML

I am only thinking which SA I should put to him. Has anyone a suggestion?
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    New Team trashes Nordeus and their greedy assholes:

It would be easy to just write off "we did it" even if the engine tried EVERYTHING to make us lose, so this time we made a nice puzzle for all forum users to see and make an idea about how it went for real. Shall we start? Before that, let's state that we had +15% possession boost due to lots of folks supporting and him not watching the match.

What do we have here? everything should look fine, except for... the opponents were Q52 vs our fielded Q67, as start. You can notice the statistic, to which we will add that we had about 80% pressure (the same almost full bar you get vs illegal formations) for 84minutes. Oh look, they made a grand total of 2 shoots on goal. Before their actual tie (Min 61) they had obviously 0. The second one was referred to a shot our defender supposedly blocked 1 minute after their goal. Impressive % scoring rate we have here despite the crushing they got. Let's see it more.

Here's our first half's chanches: did we exaggerate saying that we failed all the one vs ones? Do some people believe that rage exaggerate things? See yourself what happened after our 1-0.

Didn't we said we had max pressure for all but 6 minutes? Here's what happened in those 6 minute! Their very first action got a goal when a 5* ST managed to skip past a full 7* (64Q, 68Q, 65Q, 67Q) defense and beat our Q67 keeper like nothing after not having a single way to handle the match before 5 minutes or so later, here it comes the usual late tackle taking out our best player (Q69) from the field, unbooked of course. But we're not done yet!

Ofc, we made our subs (we were already making one while Stark injured, so we had to reload the option tab) taking out Stark (we kept pressing even in 10 after their goal) and...what happens 5 minutes later? Oh wow, for once is us making a late entrance. Oh well we're not perfect! Oh wait...Hutton spits the refree and gets red booked? After 5 minutes? That's a record. Oh yeah, in 9 seasons, first time we get one player sent out directly (well second, as today our DMC did the same probably). Another record then, two in one! Wewere able to keep the 3-1 tho having other 2 one on ones which ofc went wide!

And this is it folks. Honestly, i never really thought seriously matches were piloted and overall rigged, but looking at all this amount of storming ****, well i'm slowly changing my mind. Wanna bet that we'll start to have real results from tomorrow on? Let's try!

We bet:

1)From tomorrow on we'll crush with 5 or more goals any team in the league
    2)Our injury rate will skyrocket
    3)We will be sorted against one of the top3 personal trainers in the cup

I leave to July the odds calculations.
    I never trust or relay on the statistics barometer or possesion (ex, how many friends are supporting you etc) since it's obvious that it doesn't make any sense. You can dominate, keep pressure or ran them over like a bulldozer, but still not be able to score. The best way to "tell" is that you keep counting and tracking it by yourself on a piece of paper and then compare the "sheet" to each other.

This season I've started to keep "tracking" all of my games on 2 computers/iphone and let's be honest, the game script isn't the best and sometimes it doesn't make sense. I can tell and guarantee you that. If the script on the PC tells you that he scored on a FK, the game script on the IOS tells you that it was on a CK or something else.

The same goes for the "special abilities" (SA). No matter if my DF are all defence wall or aerial defenders, I still keep conceding goals on FK + CK. The same goes for the GK, even if he has a 1v1 or PK: he will still keep letting balls in or fail to save them.

And even if I manage to win: I get penalized, either a player gets a injury or a suspension (yesterday it was Nastastić, today it was Jovetić and Januzaj). So far, I've got either a injury or suspension in every game I manage to win.

The same goes for the "win-bonus", I don't really think it motivate/simulate the players at all. For 2 season I didn't give them a damn coin: they managed fine. Then when I was going to play quarter-semi or finals, I've decided to give them a threat, but they didn't perform better for that matter (sometimes even worse then before). It's just a waste of money, that's whats it is.

And if we are talking about Quality or stars, then it's obvious that sometimes it doesn't "make up". You're 7-8* striker will still have issues getting past his 3-4* defender. Believe it or not.

But after all, it's just a game and shouldn't take it way too seriously. Enjoy it for what it is, not for what you want it too be.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    And our new MC is powertrained to ML

I am only thinking which SA I should put to him. Has anyone a suggestion?
    Dribbler or playmaker?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Dribbler or playmaker?

I have 3 playmakers and 2 dribblers. maybe I go for dribbler
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'm facing a 4-3W-3. I'm thinking of going for a 4-3w-2N-1 christmas tree with attack through the middle. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    I'm facing a 4-3W-3. I'm thinking of going for a 4-3w-2N-1 christmas tree with attack through the middle. What do you guys think?
    I have beat 4-3w-3 last season with 4-5-1 v style. This season I have tried 4-4-1-1 and I have won the match to, but it was a small win 1-0
    Last edited by Wiesse; 08-30-2013 at 06:20 PM.

I have beat 4-3w-3 last season with 4-5-1 v style
    With attacks down the flanks? Hmmm I'll try.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    With attacks down the flanks? Hmmm I'll try.
    yes with attacks down the flanks

I have 3 playmakers and 2 dribblers. maybe I go for dribbler
    Hm, maybe corner spec? I try to have 2x of both, kinda pointless having x3. Could have a neg (-) impact, ex: 3x playmakers in the midfield.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...