Page 29 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

At this time i believe is normal, with all trainners trying to sell their leftovers.

Much to my surprise, that was also the look of my list in the morning of the first season day, on my main team's server. I went for a couple of older 5* players, cheap and that will do the trick for a couple of seasons. Without PT the diference between a fast trainer and a medium is very short.

On the 35T server, there was a ton of young gens, but there was no $ to go for them . Only bought a keeper so far.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

we were eliminated in the preliminary round in the cup

this is the worst result in the cup of our history

we are very disappointed
    It is unfortunate to hear, but I believe you and @FCB3 will come back much stronger next season. I had 2 tough seasons myself, couldn't get past the prelims despite having one of the strongest squad and lost to 5-6* teams. But that is how it works, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

The problem with your and @FCB3 teams is that both PT your squad, and it becomes difficult to avoid high ranked players with better teams (same situation with Balkan Boyz). The only way to avoid this is to have and keep a 5-6* squad (season in, season out) and replace them with free agents by the end of season (like I did with Balkan United).
    ppturano, Shadow and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    No body answers my question ...

I am trying to sell a player using transfer market and I added one user from this forum but he is unable to make an offer ...how he can make offer to my player ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post

I am trying to sell a player using transfer market and I added one user from this forum but he is unable to make an offer ...how he can make offer to my player ...
    Different server
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

4-1 home, with Murdock scoring two and assisting once, as MoM. A new star is born in New Team, as we go on next turn on 7-2 aggregate.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Negotiations can only start if you are on the same server.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    DUNGEON KNIGHTS SEASON 7 LEVEL 7
    League Titles (2) - Season 3 and 4
    Cup Titles (1) - Season 4
    Champions Titles (1) - Season 5

My Team : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-knights.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It is unfortunate to hear, but I believe you and @FCB3 will come back much stronger next season. I had 2 tough seasons myself, couldn't get past the prelims despite having one of the strongest squad and lost to 5-6* teams. But that is how it works, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

The problem with your and @FCB3 teams is that both PT your squad, and it becomes difficult to avoid high ranked players with better teams (same situation with Balkan Boyz). The only way to avoid this is to have and keep a 5-6* squad (season in, season out) and replace them with free agents by the end of season (like I did with Balkan United).
    it is useless to have a team at 8 and 9 stars, I will bring in three months my team to 6 stars team.
    A team of six stars quality is the right one to win Champions League and Cup.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Hey July ... I want to sell a player ....and a user form this forum wants to buy and I added him in FB ...but he is unable to make an offer why ?

how we can make that happen
    He is on a different server, so it can't happen unless your on the same server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He is on a different server, so it can't happen unless your on the same server.
    it means I can not sell him to this user ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Fender fc and f.c. benevento are 30 lvl players that is why they make a difference Ljepoje.