Page 30 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    it is useless to have a team at 8 and 9 stars, I will bring in three months my team to 6 stars team.
    A team of six stars quality is the right one to win Champions League and Cup.
    I know, thats why I stopped Powertraining Balkan Boyz in june and decided to tank. The amount of money you spend on PT all of your players ainˈt worth it and isnˈt a guarantee to sucess.

Now Iˈm satisfied with the 5-6* players I have at Balkan United. And if I lose - I lose, if I win - I win. At the end, its just a game.
    ppturano, Shadow, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    it means I can not sell him to this user ?
    Nope.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have a question...

This is the first season i'm playing in all three competitions. Last season L1 i won the league undefeated and i really want to do that again as it was fun. In Champions League i have higher rating than all the other players, my main competition is in my group and he is only 2 ratings below me. In the Cup, i won the first game AWAY 1-3 and I play the 2nd leg in couple of hours.

So my question,
    Since i have so many games coming up, and my squad depth is not that great, What should be my main focus? League, Champions League or Cup?

I really would love to win the treble, but if i had to choose, what do you guys suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by OneShotD View Post
    I have a question...

This is the first season i'm playing in all three competitions. Last season L1 i won the league undefeated and i really want to do that again as it was fun. In Champions League i have higher rating than all the other players, my main competition is in my group and he is only 2 ratings below me. In the Cup, i won the first game AWAY 1-3 and I play the 2nd leg in couple of hours.

So my question,
    Since i have so many games coming up, and my squad depth is not that great, What should be my main focus? League, Champions League or Cup?

I really would love to win the treble, but if i had to choose, what do you guys suggest?
    1.League
    2.Champions League
    3.Cup

That's the order I usually priortise.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Fender fc and f.c. benevento are 30 lvl players that is why they make a difference Ljepoje.
    Aha okey. Then it could become tougher, especially if he decides to buy a couple of scouts. But let's wait until the 1th round is played, maybe he ain't that good. Quality ain't nothing but a number.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

TRIPLETE FC Level 8 starting grid

our aim is to win for the seventh consecutive time in the Champions League, said very sincerely: the league do not care, but I probably will win. But if, as I think, it will be a boring league full of weak teams .... I will not lose my time to follow him.
    Ljepoje, FCB, reddeviljohn and 1 others like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Very close
    Can we win once again

I wish i could farm some boosters to be able to PT a few players... Even if only for new positions...

I wish I could also
    I am waiting for Ljepoje to find some blonde from Scandinavia to mary her to farm tokens for me

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I wish I could also
    I am waiting for Ljepoje to find some blonde from Scandinavia to mary her to farm tokens for me
    Didn't you have 800 green boosters stacked?