Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wish I knew, that's a weird one. I would be tempted to just play my favorite formation. (maple leaf) but then maybe change during match if no joy...

I had an easy one against one of the two bots in my league:

Season 44-1.jpg Season 44-2.jpg Season 44-untitled.jpg

Good game for morale, only Akbari was not feeling it..
    I generally do not start him (his job is to be a sub) so this was not unexpected.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Anyone a suggestion to counter this 3w-1-2-1-1(amr)-2?
    maybe 4-1-3W-2, attacking both flanks? depends what you have players, my players better they look when they attacking flanks

LOL look at his showcase.... he *has* da playas...
    Wiesse and Chester FC like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    maybe 4-1-3W-2, attacking both flanks? depends what you have players, my players better they look when they attacking flanks
    my players can play both trough the middle and down both flanks. I say check my showcase, that's what Cat also says

And I was thinking to go with 4-5-1 v style or 4-1-3n-2
    Last edited by Wiesse; 09-17-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.

Currently I am two points behind the league leader and I will be facing him tomorrow at home! I am really excited about this game and not sure how I will be able to handle a loss...or win
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Yoshi FC - level 3, 4th season

LONDON CITY 3-0 FC MANCHESTER

Three second half goals secured our win after some resolute defending by Manchester in the first period, looked to be frustrating us. Against the bottom team, we pounded their goal in the first 45 minutes, but the ball just wouldn't go in the net. We brought on defender Brandon Gonzalez at half time for the ineffectual winger, Jake Brown, and pushed DR, Matthew Wood forward into midfield. The change of personnel, seemed to do the trick, and 3 goals in eleven minutes, just after the hour, changed the game. On 61', Homer Simpson fired a free kick past the helpless goalkeeper. Six minutes later, Jacob Wilkinson went on a run and finished with a superb strike. Simpson grabbed his second from another free kick, five minutes later to end the scoring. Despite his brace of goals, Simpson was denied man of the match, as the award was given to Wilkinson.

The win was our 17th of the league season and with 2 draws, we now have 53 points, and a 9 point lead over the two joint second placed teams. So 4 points from the remaining 4 games would be enough for us to win the league trophy. Tomorrow we play away in Denmark against our old rivals, PTO Alcudia, who are currently 7th with 35 points.

On the player front, 31 year old, club captain, Jack Daniels has announced his intention to retire at the end of the campaign after a long association with the team.
    Last edited by Raykco; 09-17-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Is he going to go start making whisky?

I love your players' names...
    Raykco likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Successful Cup-Evening for FC Dreamhunter and FC Sakura

After a 1-2 loss at home Dreamhunter had to face the side of FCB away in Paris - and they played with the naughty 4-4-2! After 10 minutes FCB lead 1-0, but just a couple of minutes later the in-form midfielder Markus Schatz scored his 15th goal this season for the equalizer. Three minutes later it was Boris Marchal who hadn't scored for six games who delivered the 2-1 for Dreamhunter. Just before halftime it was Marchal again who scored his second goal of the game - later he was awarded MoM. In the middle of the second half FCB scored the 2-3 and suddenly their ball-possession rose. After changing an AMC to a DMC we could seal the win and with the away-goals we reached our first ever Cup-Final!!!

Our formation was - 3-0-4-1-2, Attack, mixed, counter; in the last 20 minutes we changed to 3-1-4-0-2

FC Sakura also won 3-2 away, but it was a far easier game after having won at home 2-1 and leading after 20 minutes with 2-0. The new striker Radenkovic scored again and fellow striker Trabelsi was also two times successful. So this team not only won its league yesterday but also reached the Cup-Final for the first time. We will play against a team from Indonesia with a 4-4-2 formation. I hope that the same tactics I used yesterday with the Dreamhunter-team will work.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I probably will not win the league, but wil finished in top3 with the Best atack, infortunatly need to do something about the defence next season.
    I am in the final of the cup with my first Team on level 3 and with my second Team on level 2.
    A good season so far!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!

We have won our 7th League Title, the third consecutive. There remain other to play 3 league games, if we win all 3 we made ​​the "perfect season" 26 0 0 like in level 1, in level 3 and in level 7. Also we can establish our new record of goals conceded (3, previous record is 4 in level 3 and in level 7) in a league.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)