Page 147 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

League Round 17 - Narrow Win Against The Troll Team

Adanaspor 1-2 July Fourth

Adanaspor 128.0 3N-1-3N-3 Illegal Formation - July Fourth 136.3 3-6-1 V 1st half, 3N-4-1-2 2nd half

Adanaspor are a troll team, 2 weeks ago they fluked a 2-2 draw against us from being 2-0 down after pretty much we dominated them for the majority of the game, today it was pretty much the same old story, They set up an illegal formation and despite that they managed to keep us out for the entire first half and it wasn't until we switched formations around we found joy in the second half, Papaleo broke clear and squared off to Miku-Zidane to give us the lead and we made it 2-0 from distance from Watson, But Adanaspor had a fair share of chances late on despite only 20% possession with a 3 ST illegal formation, they pulled one back when Lilic got past the defence and setup Lech for the tap-in, They even got a late free-kick and Ramirez blocked the cross and we held onto win. Nearly another troll result against this team.

Goals: Miku-Zidane (57) Watson (63) Lech (84) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: Another unbelievable game against this lot... Can't believe that they nearly got another 2-2 draw from 2-0 down with playing an illegal formation, they sure know how to troll teams.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-12-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    dv8r, reddeviljohn, Raykco and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

INJURY COUNT (NEW)
    Injury count: 3 in 3 matches straight (Ratio: 1:1)
    Damn! Again injury with no cards, and from nowhere as well!!!
    Latest report: Salas (4 days) - 1 pack available
    YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!

AEPRE FC 2-1 mu.fc (League Round 17)
    A very struggling match with the opponent's manager present, as the freaking Troll Mourinho injured my player for 3 straight matches with a ratio of 1:1!!! How many $ do you want?

Sounds like the NGE wanting Dale Andersson to play. There are only 2 MCs available for selection in the next league match.

The opponent's manager is present at the match playing on 4-2-3-1. They starting to hold attacking momentum in the first half, until the 19', one of our player managed to trip Tamas Kovacs, our player. As our player looks struggling for action, Stacey Papaleo was sent off for Fernando Torres. AEPRE FC fans got to celebrate in the 54' as Charnvit Kumchai precisely...

That's it. I need to shut my computer for now...
    Wiesse, Gasi and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Less than an hour for the CL match, our team is still going for the triple, hoping we can make it
    Gasi and Cat Harrison like this.

League round 17

We have a easy win today. We have better performed than yesterday.

Scoreline

19' Atoche long distance shot
    20' Fraile Freekick
    31' Fraile penalty
    39' Fraile
    56' Cardozo assist Chaliotis
    66' Fraile penalty
    76' Chaliotis after a dribble

MOTM: Fraile. He had a good performance with 4 goals.

dv8r, FCB, reddeviljohn and 2 others like this.

Shock in the CL as token buyer Bosi Club loses the first leg of the CL 2-0 away. He has power support as well, over 6 supporters trying to pull the game into his favour... Shows that possession isn't all that important!!
    Either team could be my finalist opponent and of course I'd like the home team to progress...

Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

And nr 9 reached the 7*. Our ST Chaliotis.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Shock in the CL as token buyer Bosi Club loses the first leg of the CL 2-0 away. He has power support as well, over 6 supporters trying to pull the game into his favour... Shows that possession isn't all that important!!
    Either team could be my finalist opponent and of course I'd like the home team to progress...

Yeah isn't it nice? To utter dominate your opponent having a 10% scoring rate while he shoots 2 times and scores 2 times being away with a 100% rate? Kudos to the IA developers, like normality tells us every time. Btw, second time in two days that this **** happens, while last one i won 2-1 with 8% scoring rate and over 20 shoots. Rejoice!

edit: needless to say i was present with 3 supporters while he wasn't at all. First goal at minute 1 on corner kick (i had just shoot on goal, so no clue on how the corner came by) and second one 5 mins to the end.
    Gasi and Chester FC like this.

Rookie
    Well, the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond against a 4-4-2 did not really work. My team had +10Q but played only 1-1.

But as the 2nd and 3rd also lost points FC Dreamhunter is still ahead 5 points...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post
    Yeah isn't it nice? To utter dominate your opponent having a 10% scoring rate while he shoots 2 times and scores 2 times being away with a 100% rate? Kudos to the IA developers, like normality tells us every time. Btw, second time in two days that this **** happens, while last one i won 2-1 with 8% scoring rate and over 20 shoots. Rejoice!

edit: needless to say i was present with 3 supporters while he wasn't at all. First goal at minute 1 on corner kick (i had just shoot on goal, so no clue on how the corner came by) and second one 5 mins to the end.
    Its like the game does a random selection sometimes to determine the winner...
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Toughest match this season ?
    we'll find out after an hour
    Season 44-sans-titre.jpg
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started