Page 166 of 194 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Rookie
    We will not stop!

Well i didn't really think things would go smooth as in the cup for the CL where we had some problems over the season. But seems like after having finally found a good AML (1 token, already naturally reached 6*) and being able to field a 3-5-2 V against their ND we got a huge upper hand here too with a really maxed out performance even if again we had a double away match for both CL and League games on a 4 hrs distance.

With the League practically secured (+11 pts), and the 5-1 in cup, we practically will have a whole shoot for the Triple!
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    CL is going going well for my "B" team, simple 4 4 2... Going to put "A" team out for league, also in 4 4 2 (I moved the game as late as I could, hope my opp. doesn't set an alarm to wake up ) My captain has been doing well, at 26 years old - yeah I'll keep him

Season 44-1.jpg Season 44-2.png Season 44-3.jpg Season 44-4.jpg

Edit:
    League.. oh this was good! He didn't set an alarm, so I had the field all to myself.. yes!
    My players did great, I actually played 4 4 2 for most of the match, last 15 I did an offensive push subbing in a striker to have attacking wingers. SO very happy!

Season 44-1.jpg Season 44-2.png Season 44-3.jpg Season 44-4.jpg

Edit part deux: A completely card free match, how 'bout that!

Tabel & run-in:
    Season 44-runin.jpg Season 44-untitled.jpg

Wish me luck ya'll!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-17-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    HateMeNow, FCB, Shadow and 6 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good luck Cat

FCB
    Champions League Semis Match - 1 Home

(44.7) FCB 3 - 2 Rayo Alicante CF (37.9)

3-3-2-2 | 4-1-3-2

Pavan (25', 50')
    Cueto (31')
    Abdullah (51')
    Wibowo (81')

MOTM: Nemanja Vidic

Match Report:

We won the first leg and got relief but we gave 2 important away goals. this is the first we failed using the 3-3-2-2 formation.

We got a goal lately at 25' by a Free kick and Pavan scored the 1st goal for us from the free kick. But we did not have that happy for long as opponents player Cueto scored a goal from corner at 31'. We are level with 1-1. Both the teams tried too much to score one more goal but not succeeded.

After start of 2nd half Pavan scored his 2nd goal when he was 1v1 with keeper at 50'. we got the lead 2-1 but it is just for 1 minute, they scored a goal from Abdullah's long range shot at 51'. we were level with 2-2.

We thought that game will be drawn but at 81' Pavan through defense and was 1v1 with keeper and gave great pass to Wibowo and Wibowo did not miss it and give us the lead of 3-2. we finished with the same.

Team Talk: We won but gave 2 away goals. good thing is that our best MC who got 2 match ban will play in away match.
    Last edited by FCB; 09-17-2013 at 06:14 AM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Season 44-knipsel.jpg

Jeuh champs With matches against the bottem 4. Can go wron anymore
    level 5 here we come. After 3 championships in a row, time to reorder the team a bit!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Three easy wins for the teams brought the 21st round in the League. Today now two big matches to reach the Cup-Finals for FC Dreamhunter and FC Sakura.

FC Sakura
    We won easily 5-0 and need only 2 points to secure the first championship for this new team. Tonight the Sakura-Boys will play the second leg of the Semi-Finals in the Cup against a Danish team. We won at home 2-1, but the Danish side has a 7*-Striker - so the management of Sakura went shopping and came home with a new goalkeeper and defender (just in case...)

Berkshire Utd
    Another 3-0 victory made it 21-0-0. We let now the younger players in the starting line-up so that they get some experience for next season. Depending on the budget we will try to find some replacements to build a younger team for next season.

FC Dreamhunter
    A 5-1 victory seems at the first sight convincing, but since three rounds none of the three strikers was able to score. This scares me a bit as we have to overcome tonight the 1-2 loss in the Cup-Semis in an away-game. On the other hand the midfielders are in good form, especially Markus Schatz. The young Austrian's hard training in learning freekicks finally pays off as in his last five games he scored five times and converted two freekicks. In the league we are eight points ahead with 5 games to play.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

first match point

we are going towards a useless useless useless 26 0 0 season in the League, we are very disappointed to have been eliminated in the quarter-finals in the Champions League. Winning the league is not important for us, this is a very very very disappointing season for us.
    Wiesse, Dreamhunter and Chester FC like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Banned
    So, In the last 2 days i won against Nok at home 2-1, then i drew 0-0 against Oli.
    Now, everything is possible, but a place in the cl for next season should be mine

This are my next matches

I am done with this game. This stupid 4-4-2 bullsh*t costs me my nerves and I see no more sense in investing time (and in the past money) for this bullsh*t game. I wish you all good luck and that this thing gets fixed. For me Nordeus reacted too late, so I am out.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do wish there was an unlike button! Bummer Chris!
    Dreamhunter likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]