Page 172 of 194 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

CL league semi final match 2

Another easy game against this opponent. We are trough the final for the 4th time. We play against Shock Lo FC. He lost the first game with 2-1 in the semi final and won the second match with 2-0. Quality 38.8 and he play 4-3n-2-1.

Scoreline

6' Zivkovic
    11' Szabo
    29' Fraile
    45' Atoche assist Fraile
    49' Argent assist Prodan
    53' Mendoza from a corner
    79' Our sub Chaliotis who came in the 77' in the field

MOTM: Prodan

Agg: 11-1 in our advantage

Last edited by Wiesse; 09-18-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Result Just In... Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg

vigo teis futbol 2-1 Milk FC

Milk FC win 4-3 on aggregate

We will face Milk FC in this seasons Champions League Final after they have put out strong opposition vigo teis futbol by beating them 4-3 on aggregate! We play in less than 30 minutes against Kocaspor46 and hold a comfortable 3-0 advantage from the 1st leg.

The venue chosen to host the final this season is the MCG in Melbourne, Australia.
    ppturano, Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes! We are through to the finals! !! We face Tommy FC whom we faced already in the group stages! We toed both matches so this should be interesting. We must win that match as we are out of the race for the league title.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 44-uploadfromtaptalk1379542969417.jpg  
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Kocaspor46 1-3 July Fourth

July Fourth win 6-1 on aggregate
    Kocaspor46 128.6 4-1-2N-3 - July Fourth 136.7 4-4-2 Weaker team

We decided to give a lot of my B team members a run out here given that we done the hard work in the 1st leg, There was a shock as Kocaspor scored at the start of the game when van Hees shot from distance to give Kocaspor a little bit of hope of coming back into the tie but it was short lived once Pietropaolo got hold of the ball and broke clear to eventually square off for Michu to kill off the tie with us getting the away goal, Kocaspor almost scored again near the end of the first half when Costa passed to van Hees who really should of scored, In the second half Michu showed what he can do when he beat the keeper in a 1v1 situation to put us ahead on the night, we scored from a double corner with Michu providing an assist for Regal to header in for his first goal for July Fourth, Michu had an excellent chance to finish his hatrick but missed a sitter.

Goals: van Hees (4) Michu (18,69) Regal (80) MOTM: Michu.

Team Talk: We have made it to the final once again but its no surprise that we are there in all honesty, We face Milk FC as mentioned earlier... They put out scout team vigo teis futbol and will have to once again need to perform well if they are to have any chance against us in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

We will face Milk FC in this seasons Champions League Final after they have put out strong opposition vigo teis futbol by beating them 4-3 on aggregate! We play in less than 30 minutes against Kocaspor46 and hold a comfortable 3-0 advantage from the 1st leg.

The venue chosen to host the final this season is the MCG in Melbourne, Australia.
    "The venue chosen to host the final this season is the MCG in Melbourne, Australia." - on what basis do you know? stadium must be neutral, but whence the assurance that this will MCG in Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

how do you know what is the final venue?
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    "The venue chosen to host the final this season is the MCG in Melbourne, Australia." - on what basis do you know? stadium must be neutral, but whence the assurance that this will MCG in Melbourne
    I just pick a stadium, any old stadium to host the Champions League final...
    Chester FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    how do you know what is the final venue?
    I just pick a stadium, any old stadium to host the Champions League final...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A decent day for me, although AGAIN I failed to wake up (sleep is more important, I am pretty Z deprived) and paid the price of not having subs set-up, I still win my league game:

Season 44-l1.jpg Season 44-l2.png Season 44-l3.jpg Season 44-untitled.jpg

The guy that got hurt had trained a lot the last day, and I'm not surprised. My players play 4 4 2 competently, though I won't ever have it as my preferred module.

CL more fun. I was present and had a supporter, as did my opponent though he wasn't there. It started as a middle field battle, I changed modules a few times going more forward pressing each substitution. My captain had another fine performance, and the trainees are picking up their form. I am very happy to be going to the final!

Season 44-1.jpg Season 44-2.png Season 44-3.jpg Season 44-4.jpg Season 44-5.png
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FCB
    CL Final: how to beat 4-3-1-2 Strong opponent with almost equal quality
    Last edited by FCB; 09-19-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013