Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How does the bidding system work?

How does the bidding system work?

hello everybody!

i am curious about how the bidding system works. when i am bidding for players, another gamer bids for my player so he is in the lead now. so i bid another time to ensure that i am ahead and we would go into the next round of bidding. however, during the next round, when i bid again, i became the leader but i would not win the bid. instead, it would go into another round. but during the 2nd round of the bid, my rival bids the player and i didnt bid, he will win the player.

how is that so? why am i always in the disadvantage? please advice.

thank you!

You win the bid if you are the only bidder in the round or if you are the highest bidder and no one bid in the current round.

You only need to bid once in a round, that's enough to qualify for the next round.
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

yes, however, when i bid once in a round, i go to the next round. but if my rival outbid me in the same round, he wins the player. how is that so?

No, if you bid once in a round, you will always go into the next round. If your rival outbids you in the same round, you do not need to bid again.
    Only when you are the only bidder in a round (or the last bidder in the previous round with no more bids) do you win the player.
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Your rival can't outbid you in the same round. Once you have placed one bid in a round, you must not place another bid in the same round, even if it doesn't show you in the people which bid anymore.
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Yup, sit back and laugh as the opposing bidders waste tokens each round if they bid more than once
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Your rival can't outbid you in the same round.
    They can. Each successive bid is higher than the previous bid, so if they bid after you they win the round - but not the auction.
    You then just have to bid in the next round, not the current round. Winning a round means nothing.
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    They can. Each successive bid is higher than the previous bid, so if they bid after you they win the round - but not the auction.
    You then just have to bid in the next round, not the current round. Winning a round means nothing.
    That's what I meant. They can't win the auction.

Effectively bidding in a round only qualifies you for the next round. Each person who bids qualifies for the next round.
    If you are the only person who qualifies, you win the auction and the player

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by n0nam3 View Post
    hello everybody!

i am curious about how the bidding system works. when i am bidding for players, another gamer bids for my player so he is in the lead now. so i bid another time to ensure that i am ahead and we would go into the next round of bidding. however, during the next round, when i bid again, i became the leader but i would not win the bid. instead, it would go into another round. but during the 2nd round of the bid, my rival bids the player and i didnt bid, he will win the player.

how is that so? why am i always in the disadvantage? please advice.

thank you!
    Same here it is like when i bid a second before the round ends, it goes into the next round. In the next round, the opponent bids at the very last second, leaving me with no time to even place a bid. As a result the opponent wins. This is really annoying. Top eleven should change this system to such a way that the opposition have time to react to a sudden bid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast