Thread: wrong auto subs when offline

Rookie

wrong auto subs when offline

For some reason T11 is replacing injured players with others than what I specified....

For instance I had a game coming when I knew I won't be online, so I made sure that I have the correct autosubs
    but when my left winger got injured, T11 replaced him with the central midfield auto sub and not the winger, which made me lose possession...

it happened twice already, anyone else noticed that?

No, I had to use a few more auto-subs than normal last season because of holidays, but every time I checked they seemed to have worked correctly.

Unfortunately the game recognises ML and MR as midfielders not wingers. It saves those for AML and AMR. So when ML gets injured it will replace him with the midfield sub.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarmanNWC View Post
    Unfortunately the game recognises ML and MR as midfielders not wingers. It saves those for AML and AMR. So when ML gets injured it will replace him with the midfield sub.
    really?, that's stupid...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yep. from the wiki:

"Auto-substitutions are there to help you when you are not able to watch your match. You have 5 available positions where you can place desired players:

GK (goalkeeper)
    DEF (defensive line)
    WNG (AML/AMR and DML/DMR)
    MID (midfield line including ML and MR positions)
    ST (striker)

In case of an injury during a match, the injured player will be substituted by selected auto-substitution after 3 minutes. In case of no selected auto-substitution, the injured player will remain on the pitch which will decrease the overall quality of your team. "
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]