Thread: In the Wrong League!! Problem!!!

Unhappy In the Wrong League!! Problem!!!

I'm a manager level 9-Elite but now I'm in the league level 10 with 7 teams from Lvl 10 and 7 teams from lvl 9. It's kinda hard when playing with manager lvl 10 with 6* 7* players. Those teams are having above 60 quality. So this is gonna continue if I proceed to another level??

This is probably because there isnt enough level 10s to fill up every level 10 league so they have to add the stronge rlevel 9s so unluckily thats you. Probably best to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Monynha Chan View Post
    I'm a manager level 9-Elite but now I'm in the league level 10 with 7 teams from Lvl 10 and 7 teams from lvl 9. It's kinda hard when playing with manager lvl 10 with 6* 7* players. Those teams are having above 60 quality. So this is gonna continue if I proceed to another level??
    Also. Look at your scout list. It should have 7* players, instead of the usual 6*, to help make up for the difference for lower level teams.

And for your second point, NO you will not necessarily be in this situation in future seasons.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Also. Look at your scout list. It should have 7* players, instead of the usual 6*, to help make up for the difference for lower level teams.

And for your second point, NO you will not necessarily be in this situation in future seasons.
    The main problem is that I'm not a money spender player. So now I want your opinion: should I play it normally or stay outside the promotion zone?? I am very good in the Champions League and in the Cup... Unlucky...Among the 7 teams from level 9, I'm the team with the highest quality: 59.1. Today I lost 4-2 to an active level 10 team. Tomorrow I am gonna play a team with an average quality: 63.9. His team formation is 3N-2-1-1-3. Can you help with this??

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post

In the next season, if I win promotion, I will play in the Level 10 league or Level 11 League??

Quote Originally Posted by Monynha Chan View Post
    I had the same problem when I was at level 2 and had to play in a level 3 league. This was due to the fact that I played (and still play) in the second highest league of my server and in the highest level there was a league with not enough teams.
    I was also angry back then, but could win the league and took profit from the fact that in the scout section there were 7* instead of 6* players (I bought tokens heavily that season) and had an advantage in the following season (played again in a level 3 league and made a 26-0-0 in season 3).

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -